PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 06:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

hyun1120 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I hope you are just joking around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifty50 View Post
i would either a)take the card supplied with the touch and return that or b)not send one back at all and see what happens. i was promised the touch by ecare on monday and IF it shows up i will be sending back a chewed on mogul (courtesy of my 5 month old puppy), an 32mb mem card, a home charger that has been chewed in half then taped back together (again courtesy of my pup) and that leather wallet case also chewed up. i think she has been telling me all along the mogul needs to go...I'm designing a teflon, dog-proof, waterproof, IED proof case if anyone's interested
You better hope, they don't charge you for the phone. They are replacing it for you, because of the technical issues that the Mogul has. They are expecting a resonalble conditioned Mogul back from you, so they can "fix" it up and use it as refurbs replacements.

They do inspect the phone on arrival and take appropriate actions towards it.
(ie. charge the account for missing parts of the phone)

If they find it that your phone is damaged too much, they just might charge you for the phone itself, unless, the ecare rep clearly told you "it doesn't matter how messed up your current phone is, we'll replace it with this brand new Touch".

I hope your are just joking around,, but if not,, please don't do that,, because by you doing so, will cause eCare to be very cautious when someone request Touch replacement... MEANING,, NO MORE SUCCESSFUL TOUCH REPLACEMENT FOR MOGUL USERS.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Lurker

chadsock is a n00b
I was told Monday that it would take 3 to 4 days to get my Touch from ecare to replace my Mogul and I received it today at 11am from UPS. I have had my Mogul since the day it was released but they showed I only had it for 30 days. They charged my account for the Touch but will credit it when they get my Mogul back.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

hyun1120 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadsock View Post
I was told Monday that it would take 3 to 4 days to get my Touch from ecare to replace my Mogul and I received it today at 11am from UPS. I have had my Mogul since the day it was released but they showed I only had it for 30 days. They charged my account for the Touch but will credit it when they get my Mogul back.
Did you get your Mogul replace within last 30 days?? (Mogul to Mogul)

if so,, from what I've read,, they only take a look at the last time your account was provisioned to the phone you currently have. So if you had your Mogul replaced for a Mogul within last 30 days, they see that date as the first day you got your Mogul.

I might be wrong, just based on information I read from the forum.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:59 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Sweet! I got my tracking number today, and he said I should receive the phone tomorrow.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Mine came in this morning =]

I <3 Android
Old 11-07-2007, 08:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

KoukiFC3S is just getting started
I want mine =(
Old 11-07-2007, 11:14 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
I checked tracking...getting it on Friday I guess...

I'm stoked
Old 11-07-2007, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Pitchblack98 is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to Pitchblack98 Send a message via AIM to Pitchblack98 Send a message via Yahoo to Pitchblack98
I'm still getting told that the phone is not in their equipment inventory and to check back in a couple of days. This was also told to me after I was told I would have the Touch in 3 to 5 days on Monday. Ecare says the order hasnt been placed yet since they are not in their stock. Looks like I may be sportin a Tilt next week.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:41 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchblack98 View Post
I'm still getting told that the phone is not in their equipment inventory and to check back in a couple of days. This was also told to me after I was told I would have the Touch in 3 to 5 days on Monday. Ecare says the order hasnt been placed yet since they are not in their stock. Looks like I may be sportin a Tilt next week.
Aww man, nasty luck. Sorry bro

Try retentions. eCare will not get you anywhere.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

KoukiFC3S is just getting started
Mine is supposed to get here tomorrow! Too bad Ill be at work
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue