PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 10:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

dwehking is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I was offered a TOUCH for my screwed up 2nd MOGUL thru Ecare. They agreed that if I could find one before they could order it I could buy it and return the MOGUL. I got mine Fri 11/2 and had it charged to my account and immediately sent Ecare an email with a tracking # for my returning MOGUL. They assured me that as soon as the MOGUL hits the return warehouse I will be credited back the full price of the MOGUL within 2 weeks.
TIme will tell.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:59 AM
N00b

breakuser is a n00b
Damn.. i had mines ordered on monday morning, so I emailed them yesterday morning for a tracking number, and this is the reply I got this morning like around 3am.

Sprint<
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to the system error because of which the order was not placed.

I have forwarded your order again and asked the concerned department to process this request on priority basis and deliver the handset as soon as possible. Be assured that you will definitely receive the HTC touch phone and a return kit for your current handset i.e. PPC 6800 within next 3-5 days.

Also I have forwarded your mail to the concerned department so that necessary actions can be taken against the lapse of services from our end and there should be no such inconvenience
to the customers in future.

OMG! the torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Lurker

lembowski is a n00b
So are you guys getting UPS tracking numbers? I got an order number and the lady said mine shipped yesterday, but that 7 digit number doesn't pull up anything on sprints order status page.....it shows a much longer number needed.

Also retentions said that the phone would be shipped overnight, then the customer care person told me this morning 3-5 days......ugh
Old 11-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

riironman is just getting started
what is Ecare?

I called sprint up and they said they could only get me a $75 discount. people are talking about ecare and how they are getting their new touch phones for 325? how does this work?
Old 11-07-2007, 01:10 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
I got my new Touch for $200 through retentions.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
lembowski i got the same thing an confirmation email with the the number looked it up on the sprint website and its says not valid and doesn't look nearly long enough to what is shown below and all. but since i'm not the only one with this i feel better that it will actually be sent to me and all. i got told the 3-5 days too but they have been known to get there sooner also.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Lurker

lembowski is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19 View Post
lembowski i got the same thing an confirmation email with the the number looked it up on the sprint website and its says not valid and doesn't look nearly long enough to what is shown below and all. but since i'm not the only one with this i feel better that it will actually be sent to me and all. i got told the 3-5 days too but they have been known to get there sooner also.
I emailed e-care about the #, and they sent me the UPS tracking number. Funny thing is customer service told me it was a 3-5 day delivery, but the UPS tracker said it is already Out for Final delivery to my condo! I'm pretty damn pumped!
Old 11-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Lurker

lembowski is a n00b
Also does anyone know what you have to send back with the Mogul in the Return box? I'm not sure where I put all the little adapters that came with it. Headphones and such, also I forgot that I replaced the 512mb card with a larger one, and gave the 512 to a friend. What do I do?
Old 11-07-2007, 02:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

shifty50 is a n00b
i would either a)take the card supplied with the touch and return that or b)not send one back at all and see what happens. i was promised the touch by ecare on monday and IF it shows up i will be sending back a chewed on mogul (courtesy of my 5 month old puppy), an 32mb mem card, a home charger that has been chewed in half then taped back together (again courtesy of my pup) and that leather wallet case also chewed up. i think she has been telling me all along the mogul needs to go...I'm designing a teflon, dog-proof, waterproof, IED proof case if anyone's interested
Old 11-07-2007, 03:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
damn lebowski im gonna email them and see if they will send me a ups one also. Thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue