PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 05:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

bartalane is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your HTC Touch Today Screen Here!

Here's mine. Not much to it.

Old 07-16-2008, 12:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here's mine....I feel like I keep coming back to this theme.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001.jpg (17.7 KB, 248 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-16-2008, 12:55 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Here's mine....I feel like I keep coming back to this theme.....
thats a nice lookin skin.. Wisbar right?? can you link me to it so i can take a look? or did you create it yourself?
Old 07-16-2008, 01:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
thats a nice lookin skin.. Wisbar right?? can you link me to it so i can take a look? or did you create it yourself?
Thanks..It's not really a theme though. I grabbed the icons off of the Lakeridge site and the weather program is weather panel. That is about all there is to it......
Old 07-16-2008, 10:11 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Here is my current layout...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_12.jpg (16.2 KB, 225 views) Click for barcode!

Old 07-20-2008, 08:29 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLuTheMonk View Post
This is my work in progress. Mashing s2w and focaldesign's themes into something I like. Still need to have my own icons on the bottom, and then make my own background. I also just have a bunch of random apps that I don't actually use yet on the 4th page.
which plugin are you using for the music page?? looks like xiamultitheme but ive had trouble setting this up
Old 07-21-2008, 07:13 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

heres my sprint htc touch with SPB mobile shell and iphone skin.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (11.0 KB, 126 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (13.5 KB, 86 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (12.9 KB, 80 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-21-2008, 07:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here are my Touch screens!!
sshot004.jpgsshot000.jpgsshot001.jpg
Old 07-22-2008, 07:50 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post

where did you get that 1st slide to unlock background and battery image ?
Old 07-22-2008, 09:00 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Updated my theme...

That's nice! I'm going to have to use this one!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue