PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 10:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc vogue
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

kevtbear57 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue Sprint 6.1 and 6.5 drama... GPS not working... Factory ROM wont LOAD, etc.

OK what I have now running on this phone is the...
Bigstorage_SprintTouchRom

and the big storage rom is running great except for the gps issues... and works half ass on the... bluetooth ... ear bud....

and when I try to load the following ONE, either.... it wont load .... stopping at...29% or..... it will load and then gets stuck at the White background....with an HTC logo

RUU_Vogue_SPRINT_WWE_1.12.651.1_2.13.00_SPC_NV133_ Ship

Now, I am wondering if there is such a thing as a GPS cab.... and again.... dont think I am talking about the actual gps....but rather ... cell tower locating ....gps....google maps etc...

Obviously, my Knowledge is LIMITED.... on all of this....so
AGAIN, YOU ALL, are VERY APPRECIATED...even if I forget to hit the THANKS button...OK

thanx
Kevie

Last edited by kevtbear57; 01-27-2010 at 10:21 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Vogue Sprint 6.1 and 6.5 drama... GPS not working... Factory ROM wont LOAD, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevtbear57 View Post
OK what I have now running on this phone is the...

and the big storage rom is running great except for the gps issues... and works half ass on the... bluetooth ... ear bud....

and when I try to load the following ONE, either.... it wont load .... stopping at...29% or..... it will load and then gets stuck at the White background....with an HTC logo

RUU_Vogue_SPRINT_WWE_1.12.651.1_2.13.00_SPC_NV133_ Ship

Now, I am wondering if there is such a thing as a GPS cab.... and again.... dont think I am talking about the actual gps....but rather ... cell tower locating ....gps....google maps etc...

Obviously, my Knowledge is LIMITED.... on all of this....so
AGAIN, YOU ALL, are VERY APPRECIATED...even if I forget to hit the THANKS button...OK

thanx
Kevie
What you are wanting is AGPS which requres the actual GPS to function.
Now lets see if you'll give a couple more tidbits of info
find you device info and post the radio version, then goto the bootloader screen and post the SPL #.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:18 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

kevtbear57 is a n00b

dcd_vogue_1.0.4_sprint
( that is the current ROM I am running )

Devise info is showing .... 'blank' in the radio spot

SPL-0.41.Coke

VOGU100
SP:-0.41.Coke
CPLD-3

When I run the

It also shows NO RADIO

Thanks in Advance

Kevin
(early in my morning here, so likely not get back to this until my afternoon)
Old 01-28-2010, 11:27 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I sent you a pm ...
Old 01-28-2010, 12:35 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

kevtbear57 is a n00b

Factory ROM seems to be working and the Windows LIVE... gps seems to be working.... sorry for being rude....but of to Work/School.... back online later in my day....here

Tony, AKA; TMZ... saves the day Again....Thanks

Kevin
Old 03-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Vogue
Carrier: Claro

Evian is a n00b

hi kev, i have a sprint touch too, and i changed the rom to 6.0 to 6.1 and it is crazy, i´m from dominican republic, it was activated with claro and when i update the rom it´s changing from claro to viva, and from viva to claro. what's the problem of my phone?
Old 03-19-2010, 01:57 AM
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evian View Post
hi kev, i have a sprint touch too, and i changed the rom to 6.0 to 6.1 and it is crazy, i´m from dominican republic, it was activated with claro and when i update the rom it´s changing from claro to viva, and from viva to claro. what's the problem of my phone?
Are you saying the ROM changes or the service.
If it's the ROM,it's a little odd. What did you do?
If it's the service? Then it's a PRL issue or a carrier issue.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Vogue
Carrier: Claro

Evian is a n00b

hi whitey, it's me again, i updated the rom again, now i have wm 6.5, and it has the same problem :S..

What can i do?
Old 03-24-2010, 12:28 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evian View Post
hi whitey, it's me again, i updated the rom again, now i have wm 6.5, and it has the same problem :S..

What can i do?
Check your PRL version, make sure that it is correct for your area. Also try another PRL for your carrier.
If it's changing service providers then it is the PRL. or the phone is reverting back to the original carrier settings.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

htc addict is a n00b

theres a fix for both issues sucks am late but just lock the fone with the unlocker .40 and flash stock rom. and for gps just lock it flash stock rom the unlock it with stock gps rom just dont let customizations run n then flash gps rom of choice...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Tags
bluetooth, gps, sprint, vogue