PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 11:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc vogue
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

kevtbear57 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue Sprint 6.1 and 6.5 drama... GPS not working... Factory ROM wont LOAD, etc.

The data on the multi colored screen is this: upper right hand corner RUUBH

VOGU100
SPL-0.41.Coke
CPLD-3
Old 01-27-2010, 12:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Vogue Sprint 6.1 and 6.5 drama... GPS not working... Factory ROM wont LOAD, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevtbear57 View Post
The data on the multi colored screen is this: upper right hand corner RUUBH

VOGU100
SPL-0.41.Coke
CPLD-3
It looks like you have the NON GPS unlocker so you need to flash the NON GPS shipped ROM.
Give me a few minutes and I'll find you some of the posts with links I provided the last guy that did this.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:37 AM
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here take a look here and try flashing one of them.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=25
I believe it's the second one that you will want to use.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:16 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

After he does that he should run 2.31 unlocker right? Then flash the newest shipped sprint rom?
Old 01-27-2010, 01:35 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
After he does that he should run 2.31 unlocker right? Then flash the newest shipped sprint rom?
Well I would say after he loads the non GPS ROM he should then flash the upgrade ROM to get the GPS radio then unlock with the GPS unlocker. But you can do it both ways. They will get the same results either a brick or an unlocked phone.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:53 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

lol Well I just asked cause I didn't think you could flash a gps capable rom to the 41 spl. My thinking was that he has to get the 2.31spl on there before flashing the upgrade rom. I dunno. Whatever works I guess!
Old 01-27-2010, 02:21 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

lol Well I just asked cause I didn't think you could flash a gps capable rom to the 41 spl. My thinking was that he has to get the 2.31spl on there before flashing the upgrade rom. I dunno. Whatever works I guess!
I dunno either it's getting to late and I actually worked today for a change. But I'm pretty sure that Sprint didn't intend on the phone being unlocked to run the update to get the GPS. I hope that makes since. If not oh well!
Old 01-27-2010, 02:36 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey10tc
Quote:

I dunno either it's getting to late and I actually worked today for a change. But I'm pretty sure that Sprint didn't intend on the phone being unlocked to run the update to get the GPS. I hope that makes since. If not oh well!
lol What I'm saying is, when/if he flashes that stock rom you linked to it won't overwrite the 41 spl and it won't be locked. He will still have the 41spl right? I thought you can't flash a rom, even a stock gps rom, to the 41spl. Maybe I'm crazy. Which some would probably agree! lmao!
Old 01-27-2010, 02:38 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:

lol What I'm saying is, when/if he flashes that stock rom you linked to it won't overwrite the 41 spl and it won't be locked. He will still have the 41spl right? I thought you can't flash a rom, even a stock gps rom, to the 41spl. Maybe I'm crazy. Which some would probably agree! lmao!
You know good point if it wasn't so late I would grab the wifes touch and give a try. Maybe tomorrow if he doesn't beat me to it.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc vogue
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

kevtbear57 is a n00b

I am so damn confused... but I will try some or all of those things above soon..... SERIOUSLY... I really do appreciate all the help I can get.... AND

What I am really talking about is the "so called" .... 'FREE GPS' ie; Google Maps, Google Nav., or 'Windows Live aka; BING'...

At one point recently I thought the "SPRINT GPS" was Free w/o a subscription....but it seems... that is not the case anymore....

THANKssssssssssssss
Kevie
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Tags
bluetooth, gps, sprint, vogue