PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 03:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: bell

mikledw is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][Updated 2/12/10]NagROM for Touch[WM6.5.5 Build 23529][V0.16 & V3.16][Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Yeah, that is because of 6.5.x. I don't know how to fix it on the Touch. Try looking for and running the eNative's Showcase Suite. That might fix it, but I dunno.
does that just replace the taskbar or no? like what doe its do if you dont mind me asking?
Old 02-15-2010, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: bell

mikledw is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM][Updated 2/12/10]NagROM for Touch[WM6.5.5 Build 23529][V0.16 & V3.16][Generi

also i have another problem. i had to install the htc camera because it was not included, but what im having problem with is linking the installed camera app to be the default. if i dont do this i cant use pdf scanner program i have because it has an error opening the default camera.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VOGUE 6.5.3
Carrier: SPRINT

wooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to wooptiewoous

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikledw View Post
also i have another problem. i had to install the htc camera because it was not included, but what im having problem with is linking the installed camera app to be the default. if i dont do this i cant use pdf scanner program i have because it has an error opening the default camera.

check system for buttons and selet the camera if it dont work seek out camera2.cab and follow the same usally works 99.6599% time if no buttons app seek it in cab form should work out for you..but faster reply if you pm him dont see much of him in vogue ne more but i do wear pop cap glasses so i cant see much no way lol

MY VOGUE WILL ONLY SURRENDER TO THE SNAPDRAGON
Old 02-16-2010, 03:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
does that just replace the taskbar or no? like what doe its do if you dont mind me asking?
No, it's just a task manager with some 6.5.x adjustments. You will have to look into it. I don't use it.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooptiewoous View Post
check system for buttons and selet the camera if it dont work seek out camera2.cab and follow the same usally works 99.6599% time if no buttons app seek it in cab form should work out for you..but faster reply if you pm him dont see much of him in vogue ne more but i do wear pop cap glasses so i cant see much no way lol
wooptie said exactly what you need to do. I do monitor this thread closely.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch

cuesporttech is a n00b

I am not able to connect to the internet, hence I cannot update my weather, myphone or do anything requiring an internet connection.

I flashed everything perfectly with your NagROM_V3.16_Touch and don't seem to have any other issues.

I am on Sprint and the data connection is set to #777 (Cellular Line)

Also, when I go into 'Settings - Services - Internet' and click on the 'Start' button for (Client-Initiated IOTA) I get nothing at all happening.

When I login into www.sprint.com and go to my account, I navigate to 'My Sprint - Settings & Passwords - Member Information' and am using that 'username' and 'password', but 'nothing' for the domain:*. Am I supposed to fill in these fields at all or am I putting the right stuff in there?

Please help!

Last edited by cuesporttech; 02-16-2010 at 05:06 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

ppcfly is a n00b

Hate to be simplistic, but did you flash the carrier ROM after you installed? I've forgotten in the past and had similar problems...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:26 PM
Lurker

cuesporttech is a n00b

Yes I did. The first time around I did these steps...

1st - Flashed latest original carrier rom/radio
2nd - Unlocked phone
3rd - Flashed with NagROM_V3.16_Touch
4th - Installed dcd_Sprint_Carrier_20090831 as I have Sprint.

After all of this I figured I was all good and tried the internet with NO luck! Of course, I could still make phone calls and text just FINE.

Then, I went back and did Steps 1-3 again, thinking "wait, this V3.16 is made for Sprint", so I just tried the internet again w/o installing the Sprint Carrier file and still no luck! Of course, yet again I can still make/receive calls and texts perfectly fine!

So, I've tried both ways and also tried with NO username/password/domain and again with several combinations of these, including the ones from my Sprint.com account and STILL nothing.

What am I doing wrong???
Old 02-16-2010, 04:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuesporttech View Post
Yes I did. The first time around I did these steps...

1st - Flashed latest original carrier rom/radio
2nd - Unlocked phone
3rd - Flashed with NagROM_V3.16_Touch
4th - Installed dcd_Sprint_Carrier_20090831 as I have Sprint.

After all of this I figured I was all good and tried the internet with NO luck! Of course, I could still make phone calls and text just FINE.

Then, I went back and did Steps 1-3 again, thinking "wait, this V3.16 is made for Sprint", so I just tried the internet again w/o installing the Sprint Carrier file and still no luck! Of course, yet again I can still make/receive calls and texts perfectly fine!

So, I've tried both ways and also tried with NO username/password/domain and again with several combinations of these, including the ones from my Sprint.com account and STILL nothing.

What am I doing wrong???
Whenever I had this problem I would just flash to stock ROM run internet from that then flash to custom ROM. I have never needed to run a carrier cab.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:08 PM
Lurker

cuesporttech is a n00b

I did that 2x
Old 02-16-2010, 06:04 PM
Lurker

cuesporttech is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
Whenever I had this problem I would just flash to stock ROM run internet from that then flash to custom ROM. I have never needed to run a carrier cab.
So, would you do any 'hard resets' at all? Cause CodyBear's notes say to do so, but wouldn't that erase the data settings if you did a hard reset in between flashing the stock ROM and the new custom ROM?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development