PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC VOGUE
Carrier: Bell

Moekind is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][Updated 10/4/09]NagROM[WM6.5.1 Build 23060][V0.9 & V3.9]

cant find something that works!
can you send me a link to it?
thanks
Old 10-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

http://tinyurl.com/ydsnajz

Second link down. Please search, it's simple.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

BenRivera is a n00b

What radio is required for this? I am using 3.37.77 and had problems placing calls and sending messages on 0.6 & 0.7.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenRivera View Post
What radio is required for this? I am using 3.37.77 and had problems placing calls and sending messages on 0.6 & 0.7.
No one else seems to be having any issues here or on XDA. Maybe try reflashing. Also, make sure you are flashing the latest stock ROM before you flash my ROM. That will make sure everything is setup fine. Also, make sure you are using the carrier CAB for your carrier.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900

BenRivera is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
No one else seems to be having any issues here or on XDA. Maybe try reflashing. Also, make sure you are flashing the latest stock ROM before you flash my ROM. That will make sure everything is setup fine. Also, make sure you are using the carrier CAB for your carrier.
I am trying the 3.9 version and it appears to be letting place calls and send messages.

I did find one issue, when displaying Messages (SMS) on the home screen, the Menu -> New option doesn't open up a new SMS. I have to go to All Messages -> Menu -> New.

Thansk
Ben
Old 10-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
I am trying the 3.9 version and it appears to be letting place calls and send messages.

I did find one issue, when displaying Messages (SMS) on the home screen, the Menu -> New option doesn't open up a new SMS. I have to go to All Messages -> Menu -> New.

Thansk
Ben
Hmm yeah, I'll see if I can fix that in the next build. Thanks for pointing it out.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

kasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:

Thansk
Ben
This is some kind of bug since v0.6 or 0.7
When just flush "clean" rom without installing any tools/mods, everything works fine. After a day of playing, customizing, installing "crap" NEW messages doesn't work, when you click on message in contacts, but it work when click new, then find a name.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

kasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

When can we expect 23064 ?

No rush, just a question.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Might be a bit. The files aren't released for PPCK and I don't have time to do it myself or recmod the ones for Ervius.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch - Alltel

Firsttimer is just getting started

Am i correct that this ROM does not have MS OFFICE (Excel) included? If so, where can I get one that works with this version?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development