PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 08:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

kasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][Updated 9/16/09]NagROM[WM6.5.1 Build 23049]Base & Custom[Carrier Generic]

Any one can recommend a good battery plugin to show percentage or more bars?
Tried to use OLD one "ariel battery monitor" from xda, but the task bar on new builds is mach smaller.

Thanx all.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

BenRivera is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Unhappy Re: [ROM][Updated 9/16/09]NagROM[WM6.5.1 Build 23049]Base & Custom[Carrier Generic]

I am getting inconsistant 'Network Busy, try again later', on Verizon. Is anyone else running into this on both 0.6 and 1.6
Old 09-17-2009, 10:27 PM
fhero

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][Updated 9/16/09]NagROM[WM6.5.1 Build 23049]Base & Custom[Carrier Generic]

Love the v.06 ROM!

If possible to cook in next v0.7:
Camera-cabs wouldn't work when i tried installing it.
Task Manager-convienence
Pocket RAR-optional,just the best un-zip program for mobile
RegEdit- Great for us tweakers

I realize that most of these can be installed via cab but these would be considered gold standards and everyone pretty much uses them. Just an idea.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900

1loudsvt is keeping up the good work1loudsvt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhero View Post
Love the v.06 ROM!

Task Manager-convienence

I realize that most of these can be installed via cab but these would be considered gold standards and everyone pretty much uses them. Just an idea.
try 1.6 it has some of that built in
as far as i know there is no working task manager for 6.5.1 other than the standalone ones like the built in one.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuushin View Post
I've been testing your ROM and it's very nice work indeed.

I have a couple questions:

• Do you think it's possible to get the HTC Task Manager working correctly though? I have it installed but the icon shows under the clock on the top bar. Having no task manager is really a problem for me, and the HTC one was pretty good.
  • How about the HTC Cube (Biotouch)
  • Is there any way to change the start menu to a more standard one?
  • I've installed the camera package, but I can't bind the camera to the camera button. (The button doesn't show up in the button settings. In fact, there's not a single button that shows up there.)
Thanks for your work!
1. The HTC Task Manager will not work again until HTC releases a fix for 6.5.1 which probably won't happen until next year at the earliest. Even though you have it installed, it will not actually close any programs. It just minimizes them.

2. I have no plans to include the HTC Cube (Sorry).

3. What do you mean by "more standard"?

4. I don't have this problem, so I don't know how to help you or fix it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasim View Post
Any one can recommend a good battery plugin to show percentage or more bars?
Tried to use OLD one "ariel battery monitor" from xda, but the task bar on new builds is mach smaller.

Thanx all.
It's tricky right now because things that modify the taskbar screw things up if they are not specifically for these latest builds of 6.5.1. Try finding and using some themes built for 23041 or later, or build your own icon. You can use no2chem's battery driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhero View Post
Love the v.06 ROM!

Task Manager-convienence

None of that will go into the 0.x ROMs. The good news is that it is all in the 1.x ROMs. Read the front page.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenRivera View Post
I am getting inconsistant 'Network Busy, try again later', on Verizon. Is anyone else running into this on both 0.6 and 1.6
You do have the carrier CAB installed right? I'm not on Verizon but that is the only thing I can think of.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900

BenRivera is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
You do have the carrier CAB installed right? I'm not on Verizon but that is the only thing I can think of.
After I flash and get past the first time boot options, I use the Verizon cab off the first page. Then reboot and do the *228 Verzion update call and reboot again. I can receive calls without issue, but making calls is a problem.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Telus

Tsuushin is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
3. What do you mean by "more standard"?
I mean the regular start menu found in 6.1. It shows the last used programs and as such it's a lot faster to use compared to the new thumb-optimized one in 6.5.

Anyone know of an easy way to switch between applications now that HTC Task Manager doesn't work anymore? I loved it specifically because it allowed that very easily. I don't mind too much if I can't close an app easily though.

Last edited by Tsuushin; 09-18-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VOGUE 6.5.3
Carrier: SPRINT

wooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to wooptiewoous

Anyone know of an easy way to switch between applications now that HTC Task Manager doesn't work anymore? I loved it specifically because it allowed that very easily. I don't mind too much if I can't close an app easily though.[/QUOTE]

my taskman works on the 49 build you just remove clock off the taskbar or it sits on top of it
Old 09-18-2009, 11:45 AM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooptiewoous View Post
Anyone know of an easy way to switch between applications now that HTC Task Manager doesn't work anymore? I loved it specifically because it allowed that very easily. I don't mind too much if I can't close an app easily though.

Try TaskFacade4 it work well for me. I just assigned to my camera button.
Attached Files
File Type: cab TaskFacade4.CAB (2.05 MB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Lmiller1708; 09-19-2009 at 08:47 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development