PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 08:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ
Threadstarter

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SYS & XIP Updates

no sorry misunderstood sorry only qwerty working for me sorry dude

Old 07-31-2009, 09:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
no sorry misunderstood sorry only qwerty working for me sorry dude
yup...same here....only qwerty too

I am 99% sure that the problem for that is BioTouch.dll....we need someone to patch the BioTouch.dll to work with our device

But also, your menu enhancement fix works, and it also works for the task manager as well
Old 07-31-2009, 09:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
yup...same here....only qwerty too

I am 99% sure that the problem for that is BioTouch.dll....we need someone to patch the BioTouch.dll to work with our device

But also, your menu enhancement fix works, and it also works for the task manager as well
awesome thats great, do you have commctrl.dll from mega sys?
Old 07-31-2009, 09:59 PM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
awesome thats great, do you have commctrl.dll from mega sys?
No whats that for?
Old 07-31-2009, 10:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
No whats that for?
its a depencey of this package PACKAGE_MEGA_TouchOptions

actually i think that should be around the other way PACKAGE_MEGA_TouchOptions is dependent on commctrl.dll

Last edited by ali3nfr3ak; 07-31-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:08 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
its a depencey of this package PACKAGE_MEGA_TouchOptions

actually i think that should be around the other way PACKAGE_MEGA_TouchOptions is dependent on commctrl.dll
sadly no...i dont, and that is probably what would fix this vibrate issue
Old 07-31-2009, 10:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

bugger i think that would fix it to ..
Old 07-31-2009, 10:54 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
bugger i think that would fix it to ..
dang...this menu enhancement is too sensitive...

One build it works, the next it doesnt....I considering going back to the Rhodiums and Iolite task manager....these 2DM dependent packages just arent cutting it....
Old 07-31-2009, 11:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
dang...this menu enhancement is too sensitive...

One build it works, the next it doesnt....I considering going back to the Rhodiums and Iolite task manager....these 2DM dependent packages just arent cutting it....
well i never have a problem with it works everytime i cook a rom, there is a thread over at xda that might be worth checking out , u proly have already but just incase

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=541750

i also have been hex editing touch.dll found in megas oem drivers and that has refernces to the sip , so im cooking a rom with all the touch references i could find in the registry as well as that .dll
Old 08-01-2009, 12:22 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
well i never have a problem with it works everytime i cook a rom, there is a thread over at xda that might be worth checking out , u proly have already but just incase

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=541750

i also have been hex editing touch.dll found in megas oem drivers and that has refernces to the sip , so im cooking a rom with all the touch references i could find in the registry as well as that .dll
I saw that .dll as wel...but idk how to hex, so good luck

Also, I seen that thread and that guy is a joke...but im going to look for this missing dll that touchoptions needs
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development