PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 01:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Iolite/Manila 2d OEMs

didnt think of that lol

Last edited by ali3nfr3ak; 06-26-2009 at 03:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2009, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV 6900
Carrier: Verizon

chronodrago is keeping up the good workchronodrago is keeping up the good work

is that iolite camera better than the vogue camera program? cause imo, the vogue camera sucks when it comes to lighting and motion. lol
Old 03-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i have no idea mate cause i cannot get it to work i was hoping etrnlwolf might be able to get it going
Old 03-07-2009, 07:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell
Threadstarter

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to EtrnlWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
didnt think of that lol
how far did you get so far?

i can get the camera to load, shows the loading animation, then the full screen mode ( photo, video etc ) and I can scroll through the modes.

I can take a picture, the preview is messed up, and the buttons on the bottom are corrupt as well.

trying to bring up the menu crashes it out with a not enough memory error...
Old 03-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

you are a miracle worker lol i gave up

am trying to fnd a good tutorial on porting a rom to vogue thought i might try and prot the whole iolte rom to vouge, got no idea what im doing tho
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
you are a miracle worker lol i gave up

am trying to fnd a good tutorial on porting a rom to vogue thought i might try and prot the whole iolte rom to vouge, got no idea what im doing tho
well at least you got the guts to try, that's not a project I would attempt
Old 03-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

that "new sms" function kills me.I checked all exes and dll ,even replaced them from working rom,nothing.I hope its not ppck related,like phone canvas and cariers mxip.

Last edited by vin255764; 03-10-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I had problems with remapping after changing pagepool.Make sure its set to default.Also may have conflict with tier autorun and psShutxp.Largetitlebar.dll can cause it too.And of course keep an eye on regentry basedll=phcanoverbmp.dll
ok, i never change my pagepool, but perhaps the 21018 uses a non-standard be default, will double check that. I do install pshutxp, so will remove that next time as well. Havn't had much time recently due to work but will post update asap.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

have either of you guys cooked a rom with just manila 2d?, you will notice that the contacts page links and the programs links(try adding a contact or program) as well as the new sms tab, do not work but when i have added extra stuff like

PACKAGE_Iolite_App_Service_dll
PACKAGE_Iolite_HTCApplication
PACKAGE_Iolite_HTCGesture
PACKAGE_Iolite_TouchFlo
PACKAGE_Iolite_zlibce_m
PACKAGE_Iolite_HTCMessage

the contacts and the programs links work again, but not the sms

i also have tomtom from iolite rom if you guys want it dunno what version tho

Last edited by ali3nfr3ak; 03-11-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

YIPEEE i have ported the xip of the touch cruise iolite rom 20765 to my telecom new zealand offical rom 19208.

Last edited by ali3nfr3ak; 06-26-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development