PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 12:54 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated 1/24/09 Vogue Rom with New IE6 base 3.14

What carrier? And what apps? Did you battery out and hard reset after flashing? Try reflashing.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 01-29-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 and Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ronricoviper is just getting started

For some reason when I take a picture and then touch the magnifying glass to view it, I get an error of "Unable to open this type of JPG file." Does anyone know how to solve this?

Also, I don't see a "Clear Storage" function from the Start\Setting\System menu so that I can do a hard reset. Is there another way to do that?

Last edited by ronricoviper; 01-29-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:33 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Send + END and stylus in the hole. You MUST hard reset V2.1 after pulling battery out after flashing. Please post carrier if you are having trouble. Seems 95% of people with trouble are on sprint.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 01-29-2009 at 02:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:03 PM
N00b

Thanks for the hard reset tip...I am on Sprint. One thing I noticed is that if I switch the storage from card to phone, take a pic and press the magnifying glass, I dont get the error. Then when I switch back to the card after doing that and take a pic, press the magnifying glass, I dont get the error. But immediately after that, I try the same process again but with the error. Dont know if that helps either way but thought I would let you know.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:18 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronricoviper View Post
Thanks for the hard reset tip...I am on Sprint. One thing I noticed is that if I switch the storage from card to phone, take a pic and press the magnifying glass, I dont get the error. Then when I switch back to the card after doing that and take a pic, press the magnifying glass, I dont get the error. But immediately after that, I try the same process again but with the error. Dont know if that helps either way but thought I would let you know.
Just tried both ways with my VZW one and no such error. Sprint rom is identical except for some sprint specific stuff. What other apps have you installed or have you changed the default storage loc for pics using the advanced config program?
Old 01-29-2009, 08:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue

calisoldier83 is keeping up the good workcalisoldier83 is keeping up the good work

Hey I just flashed to V2.1 on Sprint. I only had problems trying to skip customizations, after this it hung on reboot. So I just let the customizations run.

2.1 fixed a lot of problems with IE so I'm glad this newer build is refined.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:05 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Just tried both ways with my VZW one and no such error. Sprint rom is identical except for some sprint specific stuff. What other apps have you installed or have you changed the default storage loc for pics using the advanced config program?

I tried taking a pic immediately after the rom installed. I will try using the advanced config prog to see if that will work. Thanks, I will let you know.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

rtkeon is a n00b

Any chance we can get a clean version of your ROM? Looks good...
Old 01-30-2009, 08:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

PeekHoles is a n00b

I have the Sprint HTC Touch and install went fine. I added all my contacts to the fav people icon next to the home button. And every time I soft reset all my fav people and there pics are gone, and I have to readd them. I have hard reset and soft reset same thing every time. Any ideas?
Old 01-30-2009, 09:00 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This issue is commomn m2d.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development