PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 04:10 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond Rom with XDA Manilla 2d! 2.1 DOWNLOAD SOON!

Update 2.1 Uploading now, updated all key elements of M2D added some OPAL Apps, updated some apps. Overal updated!

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!
Old 09-27-2008, 06:18 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Threadstarter

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community
Re: Diamond Rom with XDA Manilla 2d! 2.1 DOWNLOAD NOW!

link active, added in m2d.exe which allows for custom cities in at the last second. enjoy!
-Chris
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

what is HTC Ezimput used for? and did you included it in the 2.1 version of your ROM?

If not where can we get it?

Thanks

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:09 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
what is HTC Ezimput used for? and did you included it in the 2.1 version of your ROM?

If not where can we get it?

Thanks
HTC input is the Opal's keyboard, its not in it as it causes errors, the cab works just fine though and can be found on XDA.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey all

Chris, nice to see you back, just in case anyone is having issues with the audio manager taking forever to find your music or your getting a "not enough memory" error take a peek over here,
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...133#post437133

fixes/settings for both issues are there

As well as how to change Opera from the internet tab to your browser of choice instead

I havent had a chance to load up your new ROM yet but as soon as Im done investigating some issues in the registry with some manila/touchflo issues Ill load it up and check it out

Detroit Doug

Last edited by detroit_doug; 09-28-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch

mrimage is just getting started

is the in call volum control working?
Old 09-28-2008, 04:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

basscatcher is a n00b

Just installed this ROM on my Sprint Touch and the RUU indicated a successful install. However my device will not boot all the way up. It stops at: HTC Smart Mobility screen. Tried hard reset but still get the same results. Any ideas how I can get operating again?
Old 09-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by basscatcher View Post
Just installed this ROM on my Sprint Touch and the RUU indicated a successful install. However my device will not boot all the way up. It stops at: HTC Smart Mobility screen. Tried hard reset but still get the same results. Any ideas how I can get operating again?
hmmm... hasnt happened to anyone else. Try reflashing. If that doesnt work make shure its unlocked right. To restore hold reset plus power to get to bootloader and flash stock rom. Do you have 3.xx radio installed?
Old 09-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Lurker

basscatcher is a n00b

I had a previous ROM which I installed earlier this year with no problems. I tried the power plus reset but it went back to the same screen. Radio version is 3.03. Thanks
Old 09-28-2008, 05:57 PM
Lurker

basscatcher is a n00b

If I place the ROM in the root directory of my Micro SD card and power up my device will it install the ROM? If not how do I get to the bootloader screen, pressing the power button plus reset did not place me into the bootloader.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development