PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 11:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

whitefangvampire is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

How can I have back the Windows Media player option, in the playback tab, Pause playback while using another program checked? I'm lookin to run streaming internet broadcasts in the background while I'm using other programs.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO... View Post
ok,but how can i save the pic to my phone as a a regular photo? it only saves as a text file, anything i try to dl saves as a text file.
There should b an option on the pic mail site to save pic to phone, or jus tap & hold on the picture with opera and save picture to phone.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

You can't access the update radio because it was deleted
Old 10-20-2008, 01:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, PPC6700, HTC Mogul

RichardManciniJr is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
First off - you dont hafta upgrade your radio (any 3.X version should work)

Of course you can upgrade your radio to 3.42.50
The EZ way is to use a SD Card, but you can also use the RUU method...

Can't figure out how to upgrade my radio with this file.....Where can I find the RUU file?
Old 10-20-2008, 02:12 PM
N00b

Angry Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioState87 View Post
How do I dial ##775 to change my PRL? The dialer won't let me.
Does anyone read the thread before asking questions? I have seen the same question with the same answer 3 times in this entire thread!

People...before you ask a question, use the 6th button over on the top of your screen. It's called the SEARCH button. Why do we have to keep answering the same questions over and over for the lazy people? If you want to flash a ROM to your phone, and are having problems with the ROM, read the thread. Don't just ask because most likely, 15 other people have asked the SAME QUESTION!
Old 10-20-2008, 07:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch

lotus f1 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardManciniJr View Post
Does anyone read the thread before asking questions? I have seen the same question with the same answer 3 times in this entire thread!

People...before you ask a question, use the 6th button over on the top of your screen. It's called the SEARCH button. Why do we have to keep answering the same questions over and over for the lazy people? If you want to flash a ROM to your phone, and are having problems with the ROM, read the thread. Don't just ask because most likely, 15 other people have asked the SAME QUESTION!
Easy there search officer... some of these threads can have hundreds of hundreds of posts in a thread. When doing searches it often points to the thread and not the exact post making it hard to find exactly what page it was under. Easy boy
Old 10-20-2008, 08:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

Chow22 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
Worked fine on mine. I changed from the clock in WDM's to an analogue clock. I am running 1.6 Sprint Full, installed this program. Then selected the theme I wanted and then applied it. It did its thing and bam analogue clock.

[/B]
Has anyone had luck getting the analog clock with the Sprint lite? I have tried numerous different skins and loaded in the newest m2d customizer and when uncheck the digital and leave the analog checked I get no clock whatsoever.

Thanks
Old 10-20-2008, 09:41 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus f1 View Post
Easy there search officer... some of these threads can have hundreds of hundreds of posts in a thread. When doing searches it often points to the thread and not the exact post making it hard to find exactly what page it was under. Easy boy
Just gets frustrating for those of us who actually take the time to READ and UNDERSTAND what we are trying to do.... thats all.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus f1 View Post
lol.....well i guess you have never used the search featue, cause there's an option to search for threads or post lol...wow
Old 10-21-2008, 10:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

whitefangvampire is a n00b

I'm looking for help. I'm asking again....
How can I have back the Windows Media player option, in the playback tab, Pause playback while using another program? I'm lookin to run streaming internet broadcasts in the background while I'm using other programs.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development