PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VX6900

skajaqueda is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

I just installed v1.6 (Verizon, clean), I got it to activesync once, and cannot get it to activesync anymore. Are there any tips or tricks to get this to work? This is frustrating because this is the first ROM I loaded that I actually got the GPS to work (I was running Dette's v2.3, could never get the GPS to connect to any satellites).

Thanks.

Last edited by skajaqueda; 11-06-2008 at 04:55 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:32 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

the rom is nice but it eats up a ton of ram. also the phone dialer is very buggy on my touch phone. the only other thing i noticed is handmark express constantly crashes ?

i may have to just flash the sprint stock rom again.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

liquidi3ladz is keeping up the good workliquidi3ladz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by skajaqueda View Post
I just installed v1.6 (Verizon, clean), I got it to activesync once, and cannot get it to activesync anymore. Are there any tips or tricks to get this to work? This is frustrating because this is the first ROM I loaded that I actually got the GPS to work (I was running Dette's v2.3, could never get the GPS to connect to any satellites).

Thanks.
Weaken your firewall? this helps sometimes.

Try this.. Settings > Connections > USB to PC > Uncheck "enable advanced network functionality"
Hope this helps.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Whitestone

liquidi3ladz is keeping up the good workliquidi3ladz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Brady View Post
Has anyone made the BT pan feature work with this rom? I have tried several fixes on PPCGeeks but nothing has worked for me.

Thanks
BT was able to connect but no internet sharing..
Old 11-06-2008, 09:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidi3ladz View Post
BT was able to connect but no internet sharing..
The fix that I know works for sure is http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...6&d=1223064300

All you need to install is the BT_DUN CAB and add the registries from the CeREG to your device

I recommend installing CeREGistry, it's free (Google)
Old 11-06-2008, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid

snowcraig is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
The fix that I know works for sure is http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...6&d=1223064300

All you need to install is the BT_DUN CAB and add the registries from the CeREG to your device

Are we close to a release for version 1.7? I am so excited!
Old 11-06-2008, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid

snowcraig is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post

Are we close to a release for version 1.7?!? I am super excited!!!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcraig View Post
Are we close to a release for version 1.7?!? I am super excited!!!
sorta....i delayed it for the next build on M2D.....maybe the theme im using will work with it again soon
Old 11-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC VOGUE
Carrier: VERIZON

capslock33 is a n00b

Should add this to the build

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...hlight=manilla

http://code.google.com/p/manilla2dcustomizer/

good customizer
Old 11-06-2008, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by capslock33 View Post
....I already have the customizer in my ROM, thx though
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development