PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
any chance someone could post the manilla wallpaper (diamond theme)for me? I think its in the windows dir. as "hh_fw_background.png". thanks!

here ya go - enjoy

Detroit Doug
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hh_fw_background.jpg (2.2 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!

Old 10-04-2008, 07:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
here ya go - enjoy

Detroit Doug
lol you changed...your not running my rom only anymore :'(
Old 10-04-2008, 07:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
lol you changed...your not running my rom only anymore :'(
Actually I am running your 1.6 full ROM right now - changed the info simply because I flash so many ROMS on my phone to benchmark and test them out - but not to fear, 1.6 still goes back on once I run other ROMS through their paces

waiting on 1.7 Super Secret Double Probation Edition version of your ROM and looking to see an early version of it if possible LOL

The background was just a google search away, but then people are prone to ask for others to do first before attempting things themselves right off the bat

Detroit Doug
Old 10-04-2008, 08:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch

Xanius is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Xanius Send a message via AIM to Xanius
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's m2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Do you sleep with your phone on full volume? Or vibrate/silence?
Well it's not a problem in the sprint rom as I use it as my alarm clock and it always goes off.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

rangie is keeping up the good workrangie is keeping up the good work

I had the alarm bug with 1.5. It didn't wake for SPB backup either.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Ok....so there's mixed answers for alot of the problems....personally I don't use the alarm, i's not loud enough, but I would say make sure you check mark the Sound Alarm option under "More"

Also an update on super secret v1.7, it's not coming anytime soon.....I have 2 to 3 private roms to do, then I am working on v1.0 of my new project, then maybe v1.7...
Old 10-04-2008, 10:15 PM
N00b

Chevytuff19 is a n00b

I just have a couple of quick questions.

1) My data connection is always on after installing the Alltel Full 1.6. Is this normal?

2) My gps won't find any satellites. I tried google maps and visualgpsce and left both running for about 20 minutes each. Any advice? ***Nevermind this question, it started working 2 seconds after I posted this***

Thanks,

Wes

Last edited by Chevytuff19; 10-04-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevytuff19 View Post
I just have a couple of quick questions.

1) My data connection is always on after installing the Alltel Full 1.6. Is this normal?
Already answered in previous post - basically its a graphical error from all the threads regarding it, seems to be mostly is custom manila/touchflo ROMS, fixes are just now coming into place regarding it and it will be time to filter through all the ROMS if implimented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevytuff19 View Post
2) My gps won't find any satellites. I tried google maps and visualgpsce and left both running for about 20 minutes each. Any advice?

Thanks,

Wes
Try searching for GPS Tool - will prime the GPS plus in the options check the settings and change the speed to 115K and to COM4 then open port and then run the test
After a few if you see data scrolling through the box, stop the test and then go to Menu and the Satillite and there you should see a circle with red dots, if so you have lock if not then make sure you have actually verified the radio has been updated to 3.4X.xx that may be the issue

Detroit Doug
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:25 PM
N00b

Chevytuff19 is a n00b

Thanks Detroit Doug. I can live with the graphical error, just wanting to make sure it wasn't something that I accidentally left running in the background or something.

Wes
Old 10-04-2008, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: droid
Carrier: verizon wireless

filthy1 is a n00b

I am using verizon 1.6 and my garmin was working flawlessly for a while and now it gives me a mis alignment error....anybody know how to fix it??
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development