PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 07:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: -UPDATE- Dette 2D v2.1 Diamond Edition!~ RELEASED! 10-26-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyotic View Post
I have not tried it yet, as i don't have the cable with me at work. Just wondering if there was an easier way to do it. I guess it is not that bad once you have a few messages and scroll down Also is there a way to possibly add the battery indicator to the top of the screen so you know how much battery is left?
Well one idea is to go into system settings and go to messaging and change it from threaded to normal and it will not be in the way as much

there isnt a way to take it out from the phone though

even the memmaid solution is failing me.. wtf.. i am trying to remove it as well to see what to tell you to do

also.. the battery indicator is at the top.. the line of pixels at the top of the screen..

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 10-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

mad2mont is a n00b

dette, i been tried to install v2.1 and i got an error before it even installed. and im using verison 6.1 htc touch with sprint. you think you can help me out on getting it installed.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2mont View Post
dette, i been tried to install v2.1 and i got an error before it even installed. and im using verison 6.1 htc touch with sprint. you think you can help me out on getting it installed.
Yeah sure.. What was the error?
Do you have your phone unlocked?
Old 10-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Lurker

mad2mont is a n00b

im not sure how to unlock it so i dont think it is unlocked
Old 10-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2mont View Post
im not sure how to unlock it so i dont think it is unlocked
Ok you need to use ImCokeMan's Vogue Unlocker before flashing my or anyone custom ROM
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20370
Once you unlock you can flash as normal
Old 10-28-2008, 08:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Q9m

gonzoy5 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
No its not useless to Sprint users.. I am on Sprint.. Works fine.. I am using the ROM right now.. I can answer calls just fine as well.. Turn off slide2unlock2 and see if that changes it
Damn. I tried that already and it's the same. When I get the slide to answer from the Dialer (not S2u2) and slide it, the screen locks, but the phone keeps ringing. I'm going to hard reset and see if that clears it. It also won't answer with the buttons. It does send the call to vmail

I don't care about the dialer anyways, if it keeps acting up can it be changed manually with a cab?

Last edited by gonzoy5; 10-28-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzoy5 View Post
Damn. I tried that already and it's the same. When I get the slide to answer from the Dialer (not S2u2) and slide it, the screen locks, but the phone keeps ringing. I'm going to hard reset and see if that clears it.

I don't care about the dialer anyways, if it keeps acting up can it be changed manually with a cab?
You can just use the hard key to answer calls as well.. Yes I believe you probably could use a dialer cab.. Havent tried it actually because the dialer works fine for me
Old 10-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Lurker

mad2mont is a n00b

would you be able to tell me which one i need to use to unlock it
Old 10-28-2008, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue touch
Carrier: sprint

BcardiFred is a n00b

ok here is what i figured out about the dialer Gonzoy5. u have to uninstall the eq i believe thats the SWS cab that we added on after we installed the rom. when i went to play with the Eq it told me i needed my headphones on. so i figured maybe this was wut was giving me the problem and it was now dialer works great hope i helped you out man
Old 10-28-2008, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue touch
Carrier: sprint

BcardiFred is a n00b

Dette with the Dialer the pronblem is it shows ur in a call cause your min are running but u can not hear or nor can they hear you while your tlaking. i dont know if they can hear you with headphones on since i didnt try that but i did remember about the Eq telling me i needed headphones on to try it out so i igured maybe if i leave that cab out the dialer would work and it did learned it after a cpouple of hard resets lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development