PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 07:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

Sanyo M1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE MULTI CARRIER-10/11/08 Dette's Diamond Manilla 2D ROM V1.0!-Dette's Clean

I have the "people" bug someone mentioned earlier. Whenever I soft reset my phone or restart it, the people I have saved for quick dial disappear and I have to set them again. Another thing that happens is that when I first set those contacts they are fine, but if I add a picture to them, they disappear immediately and I have to set the contacts and pictures at least twice before it stays there, until of course I restart the phone.

Another thing, when the phone is turned on the percentage on cpu usage is at about 45-49 percent, but the longer the phone is used and left on it climbs into the fifties and sixties even if I have no applications running.

Can't wait for the update.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: UPDATE MULTI CARRIER-10/11/08 Dette's Diamond Manilla 2D ROM V1.0!-Dette's Clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanyo M1 View Post
I have the "people" bug someone mentioned earlier. Whenever I soft reset my phone or restart it, the people I have saved for quick dial disappear and I have to set them again. Another thing that happens is that when I first set those contacts they are fine, but if I add a picture to them, they disappear immediately and I have to set the contacts and pictures at least twice before it stays there, until of course I restart the phone.

Another thing, when the phone is turned on the percentage on cpu usage is at about 45-49 percent, but the longer the phone is used and left on it climbs into the fifties and sixties even if I have no applications running.

Can't wait for the update.
The update should fix most of these issues.. the only one I cannot fix is the "All Programs" problem.. where it only opens once and then wont open again.. thats the only one I cannot figure out..

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 10-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung OMNIA
Carrier: VZW

baaadandy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Which bug?
Sorry, I shoulda been more clear. Actually it's not really your ROM, it's the dialer itself. Example: Dial out a 1-800 #, for me I call my bank. After it connects, go to the dial pad, enter some digits, then try to go back to the call status screen to turn on speaker or whatever. Freezes to the point you have to soft reset. I checked the guy's thread over at XDA a few days ago and he doesn't seem too concerned about fixing this. From what I can tell it only happens on CDMA devices, GSM are fine. I remember one time I used a ROM that this bug didn't happen, but it was back a few months ago. I've documented this bug on your rom, NexVision's, WDM, etc. many many. Let me know if you see it. Otherwise sweet work!
Old 10-23-2008, 02:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by baaadandy View Post
Sorry, I shoulda been more clear. Actually it's not really your ROM, it's the dialer itself. Example: Dial out a 1-800 #, for me I call my bank. After it connects, go to the dial pad, enter some digits, then try to go back to the call status screen to turn on speaker or whatever. Freezes to the point you have to soft reset. I checked the guy's thread over at XDA a few days ago and he doesn't seem too concerned about fixing this. From what I can tell it only happens on CDMA devices, GSM are fine. I remember one time I used a ROM that this bug didn't happen, but it was back a few months ago. I've documented this bug on your rom, NexVision's, WDM, etc. many many. Let me know if you see it. Otherwise sweet work!
Thats a weird but

lets see if its on my new update...

BTW To everyone! I am working on v2.0 of my Manilla 2D ROM! I only have 1 or 2 bugs left before I will release it! Should only be a day or 2 maybe 3 at most.. Hopefully .. Before I can update my post and release v2.0!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 05:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Ok I should be getting an update out tonight!
Old 10-25-2008, 04:24 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Dette 2D v2.0 Diamond Edition!~ RELEASED! 10-24-2008

UPDATE POSTED! Dette 2D v2.0 Diamond Edition! IS UP!!
Old 10-25-2008, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

dealpapa is becoming a great contributor

where is Vetvito's 2.5?
Old 10-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Lurker

zeus8 is a n00b

Dette,

Tried the new ROM (v2.0) and had some issues.... Had to flash back to v1.0???

Couldn't get the following to work: internet, internet sharing, weather tab, email sync, and each time I did a soft reset phone would tell me the phone was untested and gave a code I forgot to write done.

Any thoughts? I'm using the Alltel cab also

Thanks
Old 10-25-2008, 02:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus8 View Post
Dette,

Tried the new ROM (v2.0) and had some issues.... Had to flash back to v1.0???

Couldn't get the following to work: internet, internet sharing, weather tab, email sync, and each time I did a soft reset phone would tell me the phone was untested and gave a code I forgot to write done.

Any thoughts? I'm using the Alltel cab also

Thanks
Well you need the carrier cab.. Internet does not work until you install the carrier cab... I did not make the carrier cabs so I am not sure why that would be happening if you DID install the cab...

The untested device.. yes .. dont worry about it.. its nothing.. its tier autoinstaller saying that your device is not tested when really it is.. its not an important error

Did you make sure you installed all the cabs in tier auto installer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dealpapa
where is Vetvito's 2.5?
Vetvito's 2.5 kitchen isnt out yet.. He released 2.4.5

Last edited by dette; 10-25-2008 at 02:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-25-2008, 04:52 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

editted out the questions figured them out on my own

Last edited by hooover; 10-25-2008 at 09:17 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development