PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 06:10 PM
N00b

rbeaufor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue 20270 GPS kitchen

OK...I can't take it anymore, I've been searching and reading and can't seem to figure out a few things.

I've unlocked.Current ROM version is 3.02.chef
Radio version is 3.42.3

First, I can't build from 20270 selections in the kitchen
I keep getting Module kitchen\SYS_20270_qvga.rar was not found

then all the selections disappear and I start with a blank slate. My currest selections are from a blank. The ONLY one that came up was the 3.02 selections (i cooked a previous ROM from that)

I can't help to wonder if my inability to use my GPS is due to the fact that I am missing some important selections from the kitchen.

Speaking of GPS, I did the settings for GPS for <location>, I checked the baud rate <4800> and the port <com 4> and I did one registry tweak, I'll find it again, and making GPS work STILL evades me...

whaddaya think
whaddaya think
WM6.1
Custom ROM
Old 08-16-2008, 09:29 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeaufor View Post
OK...I can't take it anymore, I've been searching and reading and can't seem to figure out a few things.

I've unlocked.Current ROM version is 3.02.chef
Radio version is 3.42.3

First, I can't build from 20270 selections in the kitchen
I keep getting Module kitchen\SYS_20270_qvga.rar was not found

then all the selections disappear and I start with a blank slate. My currest selections are from a blank. The ONLY one that came up was the 3.02 selections (i cooked a previous ROM from that)
Do you have sys_20270_qvga.rar in the kitchens folder?
Old 08-17-2008, 09:44 PM
N00b

rbeaufor is a n00b

Thanks gguruusa.

As it turns out I did NOT have that file in my kitchens folder.

downloaded it there

22070 selections then STILL populated blank.

downloaded a new selections.txt file

same result, populates blank in Buildos

whaddaya think???
Old 08-18-2008, 01:46 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Are you selecting the 20270 selections.txt in the initial file picker? If you are, you should get something. You'll also want to get PPCGeeks_OEM.rar. It has 99% of the optional packages.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380
Carrier: Sprint

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

Having a lot of issues with sounds not working when building roms. They seem to deactivate themselves a lot and require me to re-enable them manually.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work

Any way to have tein install look to a folder on your storage card instead of the roomf or cabs to install for customization? I just like keeping the root clean and just have a folder of apps.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Is anyone else having issues with the iPhone CDMA dialpad skin? It doesn't seen to work with the new 20270 build since the oem's were updates on 8/12.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900

1loudsvt is keeping up the good work1loudsvt is keeping up the good work

After flashing I can not get any ring tones to work...i tried a few different ones and also tried disabling all sounds and then reenabling them...all other sounds work fine...
Old 08-21-2008, 09:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900

1loudsvt is keeping up the good work1loudsvt is keeping up the good work

it was the dialer i selected "HTC Diamond Dialer"
Old 08-21-2008, 11:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

Quick qoestion... When I build a rom with the kitchen tools, I get an app that pops up a blue box with a phone or envelope to alert me to a missed call or sms. Then when I click that box, it gives me a preview with the text msg or the phone number. Anybody know what app that is? Also - iContact (which I love) is different in the kitchen that it is directly from the website... Anybody know which version the kitchen uses?

Thanks.

[
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development