PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 07:23 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....
Carrier: Sprint

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue 20270 GPS kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeurx View Post
IDK if anyone else is still having the vogue dialer issues, but I currently cant use the ## codes with the vogue dialer in the new ppcgeeks oem rar, and for the buttons, cant we just rename zz_PPCK_Registry GUID to all fs, that way it should be the last thing entered into the rom?
No, that is not how it works. Yes, you can manually add the registry entries and it will work fine. The problem is that buildos is supposed to append the rgu with device specific button settings. This is where it is having issues. See, our setup is not just for the vogue or titan or kaiser or apache, it is designed to work in a universal manner. Hence, Generic_OEM. Anyway, this will get resolved soon enough.

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

Old 07-24-2008, 07:25 PM
Retired Staff

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreigz View Post
Hmmm ... touch scrolling is working for me, but I can no longer touch ... wait ... and drag down to select multiple items. This not working as before is a big killer for me.

I've looked over my choices in building the ROM, but I can't find any possible cause.
Where are you trying to select multiple items? It is always helpful to actually be descriptive instead of just saying somethign doesnt work.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tgrunwald is a n00b

Not sure why, but has anyone else run into their contacts app not working anymore?
Old 07-24-2008, 07:42 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
OMG I simply love this release! No problems at all, used the button cab from the other release but that's all. GPS works EVERYTIME, and extremely fast! #1!!!! You guys work miracles!!!
You know, I am with you on this one.

I like !!

Great job, ppckitchen team!

Colonel, you're my hero ...

GGuruUSA, what would we do without you!
Old 07-24-2008, 07:43 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel View Post
Where are you trying to select multiple items? It is always helpful to actually be descriptive instead of just saying somethign doesnt work.
I don't know about him but I can't tap and drag to highlight emails. Also tap and scroll doesn't work anywhere. I can't tap and scroll through emails or flick side to side to change to the next email. Hope that helps
Old 07-24-2008, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

RussMuscle is a n00b

Where is the cab that Colonel made for the buttons?
Old 07-24-2008, 08:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussMuscle View Post
Where is the cab that Colonel made for the buttons?
Right here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1216090003

Old 07-24-2008, 09:43 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I just reflashed with touchflo from a previous kitchen and it is still broken. It wants to work right after I flash but then stops working and never works again.. Going back to 20226..... But everything else is really great. Good work...
Old 07-24-2008, 09:46 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
I don't know about him but I can't tap and drag to highlight emails. Also tap and scroll doesn't work anywhere. I can't tap and scroll through emails or flick side to side to change to the next email. Hope that helps
Guess I have always missed tap and scroll. How is this different from normal scrolling? I know you can change email accounts with left and right gestures. I must have missed the left and right to next email.

Edit, I just tried and I can switch emails with left and right.

Last edited by colonel; 07-24-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:51 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
I just reflashed with touchflo from a previous kitchen and it is still broken. It wants to work right after I flash but then stops working and never works again.. Going back to 20226..... But everything else is really great. Good work...
Come on people, doesnt work how? what the hell do you mean by it "wants" to work? Are you selecting htc touchflo and not FTouchflo?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development