PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 11:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

KhMeRA is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (8/24/08) WDM's Diamond Themed Full and Clean ROMs

I got an internet connection problem when I flash back to official ROM then flash a clean ROM, Error Code: 1012. I tried to install the cab file for sprint carrier but still not help.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor

flashed this with no problem, but iota can't config, any ideas?

Thanks
Old 08-24-2008, 12:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post

Thanks
Re-flash, I don't have this problem
Old 08-24-2008, 12:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker

doing so now, I did see in your first post to run the sprint upgrade, but did that weeks ago, if reflashing doesn't work, I'll do the sprint and then this again..

thanks
Old 08-24-2008, 12:42 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
doing so now, I did see in your first post to run the sprint upgrade, but did that weeks ago, if reflashing doesn't work, I'll do the sprint and then this again..

thanks
I have no idea then....Hard reset? lol Maybe your internet cant connect where you are
Old 08-24-2008, 12:46 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

Thanks
Try the info in this thread:

Error 1012 ( Data Provisioning Failure) after upgrading to OMJ's Rom... =(
That should get ya going.

Old 08-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Try the info in this thread:

Error 1012 ( Data Provisioning Failure) after upgrading to OMJ's Rom... =(
That should get ya going.
thanks, saw that and was downloading the sprint rom again while I flashed again per OMJ, just finished flashing again and it appears to be locked in the obtaining settings, going to run the sprint rom and then this one again..

thanks
Old 08-24-2008, 12:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ok, reflashed omj rom and it locked up on obtaining settings after the reboot, went to plug cable in to reflash and it unlocked and loaded fine, and internet came up... don't know, guess it had gas, next time will make sure I have some rolaids handy..

thanks
Old 08-24-2008, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
ok, reflashed omj rom and it locked up on obtaining settings after the reboot, went to plug cable in to reflash and it unlocked and loaded fine, and internet came up... don't know, guess it had gas, next time will make sure I have some rolaids handy..

thanks
alright sweet...now how do you like it
Old 08-24-2008, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

jacksplat is just getting started

were the customizations supposed to run on the VZW version? Cause...they didn't.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development