PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 06:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: !?!?!?!UPDATED?!?!?! (7/29/08) WDM's Sprint SiX!!! Sprint ONLY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHarvey View Post
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha...i don't get it?
Old 07-29-2008, 09:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

WDM, The ROM is great!!! I do have one question, sometime when I go to contacts from the today screen (bottom left button) iContacts doesn't always come up, instead it defaults to the standard contact menu.

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:45 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
WDM, The ROM is great!!! I do have one question, sometime when I go to contacts from the today screen (bottom left button) iContacts doesn't always come up, instead it defaults to the standard contact menu.
so it changes? Like sometimes it's iContacts and sometimes it's default?
Old 07-29-2008, 09:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
so it changes? Like sometimes it's iContacts and sometimes it's default?

Yes, is there somewhere that I can set it to be always iContacts?
Old 07-29-2008, 09:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yes, is there somewhere that I can set it to be always iContacts?
there is a registry setting, but it should be changed though so it is already icontacts permanently...try hard reseting and see if that helps, if not Slim Slick Sleven is coming soon...really soon
Old 07-29-2008, 10:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
hahaha...i don't get it?
Lol I don't get it either but it made be laugh so I thought I'd share.

By the way I flashed your ROM and am giving it the dry run(well, more of a torture test)

Old 07-29-2008, 10:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
there is a registry setting, but it should be changed though so it is already icontacts permanently...try hard reseting and see if that helps, if not Slim Slick Sleven is coming soon...really soon

Excuse my ignorance.... but what is Slim Slick Sleven?
Old 07-29-2008, 10:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Excuse my ignorance.... but what is Slim Slick Sleven?
My guess is Version 7. He is on V6 right now so that's my best guess.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:26 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHarvey View Post
My guess is Version 7. He is on V6 right now so that's my best guess.
bingo bango....and ty Dan, I've been pushing this ROM to the limit here as well...btw get on aim
Old 07-30-2008, 02:53 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: <|><|><|>UPDATED<|><|><|> [7/30/08] WDM's Slim Slick Sleven (SSS) for Sprint is U

SSS is up and away.....Great Freight Eight will be up.....not to be mistaken as a replacement though, just as a full ROM
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development