PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: axim, PPC-6700, Mogul, Touch, touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

j10376 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue 19588 Kitchen

did you have the touch key board installed with diamond. All I had installed was the diamond kb
Old 06-28-2008, 09:35 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I appears that phone codes are broken at least for sprint. ##778# ect doesn't work. Anyone else having the same problem.. Does anyone know the difference between 19588 and standard 3.02 roms. Thanks..

Rob
Old 06-28-2008, 09:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Here's my problem - the phone won't boot; I get through the two splash screens and animation fine, but at the last splash, after making the two noises it does, . . . . nothing. Just stuck there. I also had this problem with the 3.02 vogue kitchen, but not with no2chem's vogue kitchen. Anyone have any ideas??
Old 06-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
Here's my problem - the phone won't boot; I get through the two splash screens and animation fine, but at the last splash, after making the two noises it does, . . . . nothing. Just stuck there. I also had this problem with the 3.02 vogue kitchen, but not with no2chem's vogue kitchen. Anyone have any ideas??
and what have you done to troubleshoot? Obviously people use those kitchens successfully, so the problem must be something you're doing.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:18 PM
Almost a VIP

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
and what have you done to troubleshoot? Obviously people use those kitchens successfully, so the problem must be something you're doing.
I don't know that the problem is something I'm doing, given that it works with one kitchen and not another. I don't know enough about the differences between the kitchens to begin to know how to troubleshoot. I'm just an idiot.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:34 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Fred:

When your phone boots, at the bottom there are two columns of information; one on the left and one on the right. This tells us a little bit about your device and might help us to troubleshoot the issue that you are running into.

Quote:
column 1 (left)
M 03
B 01
column 2 (right)
P DCAAXAM-4350H
R 3.42.30
D 3.02
What does your phone say when it starts up?

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 06-28-2008, 10:55 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
What does your phone say when it starts up?
the exact same thing:

03 DCAAXAM-435OH
01 3.42.30

Don't know if this makes a difference - that's what it says after flashing with the no2chem kitchen. I was loading the same apps, so I'm not sure what to make of it. Obviously there's a conflict somewhere.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
I don't know that the problem is something I'm doing, given that it works with one kitchen and not another. I don't know enough about the differences between the kitchens to begin to know how to troubleshoot. I'm just an idiot.
start with nothing, verify it boots, and then add stuff until it stops working. Troublshooting 101.
Old 06-28-2008, 11:51 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Is anyone else having problems with phone codes?
Old 06-28-2008, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

JacobWW60 is keeping up the good workJacobWW60 is keeping up the good work

phone codes don't work for me with Sprint either.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development