PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 07:05 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.
Threadstarter

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: New Touch Project.

shhhhhhhhh work is being done but im not revealing too much just yet. even thugh i wasnt thinking and leaed a lil info you just have to find certain members around here that know whats going.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 07-29-2008, 07:12 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
shhhhhhhhh work is being done but im not revealing too much just yet. even thugh i wasnt thinking and leaed a lil info you just have to find certain members around here that know whats going.
I think I know what you mean,,

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!
Old 07-29-2008, 07:19 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

dont forget bout the shhhhhhhhhhhh its really hard to keep things under wraps when ya dont sleep and got a killer head ache but those who have personally meassaged know what im talking about. just expect a major update on whatever i release.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:29 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
dont forget bout the shhhhhhhhhhhh its really hard to keep things under wraps when ya dont sleep and got a killer head ache but those who have personally meassaged know what im talking about. just expect a major update on whatever i release.
Lol ok, cant wait!
Old 07-31-2008, 06:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

glitch77-2 is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: New Touch Project.

As a fellow Oklahoma geek, I salute you!

I can't wait for your next release.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:57 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch77-2 View Post
As a fellow Oklahoma geek, I salute you!

I can't wait for your next release.
me either sorry for the long wait but there is some hard work being done.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Just wondering if anyone saw this from HTCClassAction.org:

Quote:
Updated driver package
Again, here is a new set of drivers. This new package changes some things again, to hopefully make it compatible with more ROMs. The first package we released didn't work on the officials, the second didn't work on a bunch of cooked, we hope this one will work on both.
What has also changed is full-screen compatibility. A hack was applied that fakes full-screen mode using windowed mode, this now allows GLBenchmark to run. Theoretically it should also allow full-screen D3D apps, but this has not been tested yet (we're sure someone in the discussion topic will do this). Note that not all GLBenchmark tests seem to run completely, but this is also the case on the Diamond. Scores are close between the Kaiser using these drivers and the Diamond, with about a 20% difference that could be due to the Diamond having a faster CPU than the Kaiser. We're still working on getting true full-screen mode operational, so there may still be some quirks with this faked mode.
We've also included some test programs and tools in the package, which can be found under Start -> Programs -> HTC-CA Drivers.
I think the most important thing for us is this bit:
Quote:
Porting to other MSM7x00 devices
Many MSM7x00 based HTC devices have not had an official WM 6.1 upgrade yet. Rumor is they will be coming for a bunch of these in August / September. As far as we know, there is NO 6.0 ROM that is compatible with these drivers. As for the upcoming 6.1 ROMs, here are the telltale signs of possible compatibility:
  • DDI.DLL exports UpdateByCopy function
  • DDI.DLL exports UpdateByFlip function
  • DDI.DLL depends on DISPTOOLS.DLL
Only posting this as I know I don't hit up HTClassAction too often anymore, and saw this update and no mention of it in here yet...
Old 07-31-2008, 08:13 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenny View Post
Just wondering if anyone saw this from HTCClassAction.org:

I think the most important thing for us is this bit:

Only posting this as I know I don't hit up HTClassAction too often anymore, and saw this update and no mention of it in here yet...
a few people have referred me to that and yes i am working on these things and hopefully we can get these drivers working on our devices because i know my touch is capable of far more than what i have it doing currently.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
me either sorry for the long wait but there is some hard work being done.

OKie here also...... Keep up the good work!!

Also I'm waiting my hand on the "Power & Camera Button"!!! Ready to start flashing!!

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

I'm also waiting patiently, it was the best ROM i've used. I swithced away to try some other stuff, but when the next version is unveiled I'll be backing-up and flashing immediately. Just hoping to see this ROM with a full Diamond theme.

ROM: DarkRoot
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development