PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 11:12 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

another thing i noticed is that my opera mini wont install with this new java that is on there. also i have the sprint cab for the person who wanted it earlier
Attached Files
File Type: zip sprint.zip (705.7 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

I love your custome roms so much bro i could flash 20 times if you wanted me to or even beta test for you vetvito all you have to do is ask bro and i will assist!
Old 06-02-2008, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell

plemen is just getting started

Replying to my own post - the "X" overaly over the "=" in the top right corner seems to have resolved itself... I installed HTC Home and reset the device and haven't noticed it since (maybe the reset?).

Also, here are the Bell customizations for any Bell users wanting to try this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plemen View Post
I let the customizations app run - I don't think there are any apps that are installed that way. I'm running this on a bell touch. The only thing you have to do after the ROM update is to run "dcd Titan Carrier - Bell.cab" to set up the Bell data connections etc.

Vetvito - love the rom! Really nice and quick and not loaded with cr*p I'll never use. I found a possible (very minor) glitch though: when I'm in an app the "X" close button overlays the "=" icon in the top right hand side.
Attached Files
File Type: zip dcd Titan Carrier - Bell.zip (162.0 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by plemen; 06-02-2008 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Attachment didn't work
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

varunb007 is keeping up the good workvarunb007 is keeping up the good work

sorry if this is off topic, but i was just wondering if there was a cab for the Diamond system volume hack. i'd rather not flash my phone since i have everything setup but i would really like the volume controls to be more finger friendly. thanks
Old 06-02-2008, 04:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

computerjunkie is just getting started

I'm wondering if someone else is experiencing this:

Both of the ROMs (this one and JD's) that are Diamondized are slow to open programs. I have loaded NOTHING except what comes with the ROMs and yes these ROMs are fast to boot but to open and close other apps (text, contacts, etc.) is noticibly slower than the other ROM I had (OMJ's current).

I love the look and feel of this ROM so if anyone is able to shed some light on this for me I would appreciate it.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

cybersailor is a n00b

I am a little confused. There are two ROMs and they both work on my Touch.

So the question is. What is the difference between the Blackpill and Schwartz version?

Thanks
Old 06-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero & EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

stylz3 is keeping up the good workstylz3 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerjunkie View Post
I'm wondering if someone else is experiencing this:

Both of the ROMs (this one and JD's) that are Diamondized are slow to open programs. I have loaded NOTHING except what comes with the ROMs and yes these ROMs are fast to boot but to open and close other apps (text, contacts, etc.) is noticibly slower than the other ROM I had (OMJ's current).

I love the look and feel of this ROM so if anyone is able to shed some light on this for me I would appreciate it.
actually I have experienced this as wells as a slow phone call. everytime I bring up the dialpad, it takes forever to get to my recent calls and even long to place a phone call from there. This is the one and only thing that's becoming a pain because my wife says i take too long to call here back, lol.

"My next move be my best move"
Old 06-02-2008, 10:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

varunb007 is keeping up the good workvarunb007 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylz3 View Post
actually I have experienced this as wells as a slow phone call. everytime I bring up the dialpad, it takes forever to get to my recent calls and even long to place a phone call from there. This is the one and only thing that's becoming a pain because my wife says i take too long to call here back, lol.
i don't have this issue with jd's latest hybrid rom. pulling up call history is nearly instantaneous. i also like how you can see call history from the dialer itself.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

Red49er is keeping up the good workRed49er is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunb007 View Post
i don't have this issue with jd's latest hybrid rom. pulling up call history is nearly instantaneous. i also like how you can see call history from the dialer itself.

If you disable the dialer skin, you'll find the phone dials much snappier and it allows you to see your call history from there.
hklm/security/phone/skin/enabled = 0

Vet, on your rom, under buttons, there's a second option in addition to the normally configurable camera button. What is this button referring to? The icon looks like the same icon you get when you pull up the comm manager on your rom.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

it might help if he ups the page pool size im runing a rom with a 22mb page pool and my phone flies. i have been thinking of trying this rom because i love the look of it, but it sounds like it needs some more tweaking.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development