PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 05:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PRE & Touch PRO2, but now Evo
Carrier: Sprint

dutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ghettofreeryder v6 roms - Sprint, Telus, Bell

Yep, working great on mine!
Old 03-27-2008, 05:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bugzy is keeping up the good workbugzy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvenkat View Post
I want to install Version 613a on my Sprint Vogue can I do that?
im running it on Sprint Vogue right now, so far working smoothly
Old 03-27-2008, 07:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
Format SD Card to fat32, copy rom file to the card, then rename it to VOGUIMG.nbh. Then insert the card back into the vogue, and press power+camera+reset to initiate the boot loader
No reader can read this card. I've tried it using 4 different readers in Vista AND in XP pro. The only thing that can read it is the phone.

Luckily I can use my brother's laptop running XP pro to hopefully burn 6.13a to my phone.. then I can connect to WMDC... (yes it's 6.1)
Old 03-27-2008, 08:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

I just got 613a on here... so far so good... I did notice that my date is displayed differently on the home screen... it is now displaying in DD/MM/YY which I find strange... looking for a way to modify...

Thanks for your work on these ROMs... I just don't have the time to cook these myself... but I may, once I get some time to myself... thanks!

edit: found it in regional settings...

Last edited by ScrapMaker; 03-27-2008 at 08:06 PM.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PRE & Touch PRO2, but now Evo

dutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ran into some trouble today, going in and out of roaming, hopefully just a fluke... Locked up and after a reset the phone wouldn't complete phone calls. Another reset in a good coverage area solved the issue..
Old 03-27-2008, 10:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: ATT

rvenkat is a n00b

Bugzy!

Thank you for the info. can you let me know if everything is working smoothly I got few hangups with version 611 I used it for one week and it use to hang now and then - I just got mine flashed to orginal sprint rom - but will flash to new one if everything is running smoothly
Old 03-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry Tour 9630

RobNyc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RobNyc Send a message via Yahoo to RobNyc Send a message via Skype™ to RobNyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwiknik View Post
Hey bugsy try this fix I found in another forum to disable allowing your phone to go to sleep mode during calls.

Goto [HKCU\ControlPanel\Phone] and change "Sleep" from 1 to 0
Sleep mode while phone call is so good.
I don't know but mine started going to sleep mode after a registry cab tweak I did most likely because always I use to be on phonecalls and my screen would have tons of things open I might of clicked while holding the phone but now sleep mode i dont have to worry about that. Just gotta unsleep and thats it I guess thats better

I'm tempted to try this ROM
Old 03-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bugzy is keeping up the good workbugzy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvenkat View Post
Bugzy!

Thank you for the info. can you let me know if everything is working smoothly I got few hangups with version 611 I used it for one week and it use to hang now and then - I just got mine flashed to orginal sprint rom - but will flash to new one if everything is running smoothly
day2, still working
Old 03-28-2008, 08:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry Tour 9630

RobNyc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RobNyc Send a message via Yahoo to RobNyc Send a message via Skype™ to RobNyc

Yo ghettofreeryder a little confusion I have what to download exactly in your ftp ?

Download the 3/14/08 or the 3/18/08 ?
Old 03-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire HD
Carrier: Telus Mobility

kwiknik is a n00b

Since I'm apparently the only one on here who seems to care about the Bell Music store I'll go into a little detail about why I wanted it to work. You see I'm with Bell Mobility and I use text messaging more than I use voice calling so I want unlimited text messages. 1000 a month might be enough but I want it unlimited just because Well for $20/month I can get Text Messaging 5000 or for $25/month I can get Fun 25 Music which includes unlimited text/picture and video messages along with unlimited mobile browser, caller ID and voicemail, and unlimited music, radio and tv downloads. Well since I'm going to pay for it anyways I kinda want it to work. So I've been messing with it and I've got it to work. If any other Bell users want access to it on this rom, here's how: Goto windows\appdb folder. You'll find some java files here named s0_suite and so on. These are the sprint store data files. Ghetto you may want to remove these if you want to clear up some more room Anyways I just deleted them but you may want to move so you can restore later as they are the java midlets for any java programs you might have installed. Copy the music.exe file I attached to your windows folder and link it to your Start Menu\Procrams. Now browse here to download the files : http:/bellmobility.groovemobile.net/musicplayer-install/cgi/installcheck.cgi
Now when you click on the the Music icon in Programs it should take you to the correct app. LOL now that I went through all that I might just wind up scrapping it anyways.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Music.zip (4.0 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development