PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 01:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

Red49er is keeping up the good workRed49er is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post
It says you need to manually disbale usb connections in activesync for the titan_exitbl step. If you flash a new rom though it will take it out of bootloader anyway. As long as your bootloader says CoKe you are unlocked. The rom i posted has no mods other than more storage space so that's the only difference you'll see.
My device definitely has the coke bootloader on it....but shouldn't my properties page say I have version 1.000 of the ROM instead of 1.12 or whatever? The RUU says it installs a version 1.000.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:57 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
The ruu for the unlocker is just installing the bootloader, it won't change the phone rom version. Even the bigstorage rom i posted will still be same rom version
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

Red49er is keeping up the good workRed49er is keeping up the good work
ok....well in that case your ROM is working great! Thanks again for everything.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vogue Touch by Bell Canada
Carrier: Bell

coolbean is a n00b
I have Bell's VOGU100 indeed. Before I flash it with Sprint rom, I wonder if the setting for dialing into internet browser (ie #777) will change. In another words, does Sprint Rom dials the same number for internet as Bell Canada? I just don't want to lose the internet browser function when I switch to Sprint ROM.

Thanks again.

Last edited by coolbean; 12-02-2007 at 10:19 PM.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:37 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Threadstarter

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
actually it might be nice to dl your rom from the device if you have time sometime try to find me in the chat. then we can save your rom if you need it and use it for others if they want it.

PS: Anyone with a device that has a rom that isn't available on the FTP is always welcome to find me in chat and i'll walk you through the dump and make it into a flashable format.

Before coming to chat however try to get the ColonelMogulRegEntries.cab from the titan ftp section and get the itsme tools (pdocread in particular) from xda/itsme's site. I'll need a pdocread -l before i can walk you through the steps.

Last edited by ImCoKeMaN; 12-03-2007 at 01:51 PM.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800

blee0125 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post
actually it might be nice to dl your rom from the device if you have time sometime try to find me in the chat. then we can save your rom if you need it and use it for others if they want it.

PS: Anyone with a device that has a rom that isn't available on the FTP is always welcome to find me in chat and i'll walk you through the dump and make it into a flashable format.
Does anyone have a Telus or Bell ROM? I'm trying to build a custom Cricket ROM. I am currently using a Sprint core but am having trouble getting around Sprint IOTA. WAP and MMS (sending) is perfect but incoming has been a problem. Or is there a copy of ArcSoft 3.0.26.11c that might help me solve the problem? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If this is in the wrong thread, mod please move so I don't hijack.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Lurker

coolbean is a n00b
I have a Bell vogue. However, I'm so new at this that I'm struggling to get it dumped. Difficulty finding the ColonelMogulRegEntries.cab and pdocread...how to find the FTP? Forgive my ignorance
Old 12-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: all
Carrier: all

grigsby1 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by blee0125 View Post
Does anyone have a Telus or Bell ROM? I'm trying to build a custom Cricket ROM. I am currently using a Sprint core but am having trouble getting around Sprint IOTA. WAP and MMS (sending) is perfect but incoming has been a problem. Or is there a copy of ArcSoft 3.0.26.11c that might help me solve the problem? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If this is in the wrong thread, mod please move so I don't hijack.

also need the ArcSoft 3.0.26.11c cab, if anyone know where to find it.

thanks
Old 12-03-2007, 06:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800

blee0125 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbean View Post
I have a Bell vogue. However, I'm so new at this that I'm struggling to get it dumped. Difficulty finding the ColonelMogulRegEntries.cab and pdocread...how to find the FTP? Forgive my ignorance
On the top bar of links click QLinks and you can get to the FTP there. I don't remember exactly where the files are. I can probably help you with the dump process once you have everything if someone doesn't give you the help you need first. I'm not home at the moment so it wouldn't be 'til later.

One important question for you is whether you have working incoming and outgoing MMS? That will help in my decision of which carrier's ROM I will be using for my core. Thanks.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Lurker

coolbean is a n00b
I got the ColonelMogulRegEntries.cab file. I went to FTP at xda-developer.com but can't find pdocread. What should I do?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development