View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 12:37 AM
ImCoKeMaN
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
actually it might be nice to dl your rom from the device if you have time sometime try to find me in the chat. then we can save your rom if you need it and use it for others if they want it.

PS: Anyone with a device that has a rom that isn't available on the FTP is always welcome to find me in chat and i'll walk you through the dump and make it into a flashable format.

Before coming to chat however try to get the ColonelMogulRegEntries.cab from the titan ftp section and get the itsme tools (pdocread in particular) from xda/itsme's site. I'll need a pdocread -l before i can walk you through the steps.

Last edited by ImCoKeMaN; 12-03-2007 at 01:51 PM.