PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 06:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stock rom links for cdma touch

I have dumped a couple OS roms for people with the touch and there are a few carriers that already came out with an EXE update. This thread is to list which are available and where to get them.

RUU for nbh roms:
ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Im...N/VogueRUU.rar

Unlocker thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20370

Dumped versions (OS only, generally nbh format to use with RUU):
Use these with the original unlocker 0.40.CoKe

Alltel (dump from chadsock):
ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Im...RUU_signed.rar

Telus (dump from mustan-tech):

Sprint (exe format, but OS only just packaged with RUU ):
Original unlocking test rom, included incase someone wants to remain unlocked with a stock sprint rom.
ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Im...ntTouchRom.exe

Verizon (dump from nemanracing):
http://rapidshare.com/files/10745929...RUU_signed.rar
(sorry for rapidshare, but the ftp wasn't working for me when I uploaded this one)

TNZ (dump from Silk):

Hutch (Thailand dump from nathawoots):

Belize (dump from visions):
Awaiting testing.

Shipped versions (exe format):
* Only use these for going back to stock on your own carrier and you will be fine and have a relocked phone ready for warranty work
WARNING: These carrier shipped EXE roms will include a stock bootloader and "relock" the phone if using the 0.40.CoKe SPL. I suggest nobody should use shipped carrier exe roms from a different carrier with the 0.40 unlocker as if it gets interrupted and your carrier doesn't have a shipped exe you might not be able to flash ANY rom.

Sprint:
ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Im...NV133_Ship.exe

Bell:

http://handsets.utstar.com/downloads/MP6900BM%20Maintanence%20Release%204-18-08.zip (ver 1.19.666.1 Radio 1.59.10a)
Original Bell:
http://handsets.utstar.com/downloads...31398_Ship.exe

Hutch: (Thanks to PDAMobiz.com and nathawoots)
http://rapidshare.com/files/10189272..._Ship.exe.html

GPS Capable Shipped roms:
(Same concept as titan, parts of radio won't be over written if you try to downgrade and you must have 2.31 SPL to run)

Alltel:
http://216.139.227.226/alltel/RUU_Vogue_4350_ALLTEL_WWE_3.04.671.2_Radio_4350H_3 .37.10_Alltel_NV2.00_PRL30008_0331_Ship_withSpecia lNBH.exe
WARNING: DO NOT USE ON NON ALLTEL VOGUES WITHOUT UNLOCKER 2.31!

Sprint:
ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/dh..._2.04_Ship.exe

http://216.139.227.226/RUU_PPST_Vogu..._2.04_Ship.exe (newer)

Telus:
http://216.139.227.226/Telus/RUU_Vog...TPatch1.20.exe
http://rapidshare.com/files/12823622...TPatch1.20.exe

Have a stock rom that isn't listed?
Post here, PM me, find me in chat etc. If it needs to be dumped from the device I can help with the dump, package the parts to an nbh and post it.

Thanks everyone and enjoy!

Last edited by ImCoKeMaN; 08-05-2008 at 11:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 36 times.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

wpt2005 is a n00b
Re: Stock rom links for cdma touch

so wich one is the one comes with the phone from day one and witch is this one ?????

Dumped versions (OS only, generally nbh format to use with RUU):

im lost ty
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-29-2008, 02:28 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Some carriers haven't released the roms that are shipped on phones so those were dumped from devices and reassembled so they can be flashed. All of these stock roms are ones that would have come on a phone when it comes from the carrier.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

narodk is a n00b

the sprint link doesn't work
Old 03-01-2008, 09:50 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

the FTP directory was deleted, i just re-uploaded all of them
Old 03-03-2008, 02:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (Okta)
Carrier: TCNZ

MattOktaNZ is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post

Post here, PM me, find me in chat etc. If it needs to be dumped from the device I can help with the dump, package the parts to an nbh and post it.

Hi ... I have a HTC Vogue on Telecom NZ network.. can you please tell me how to dump the rom? I'd like to try the GPS rom update when/if it comes out but would like to go back to stock if needed

Cheers =D>
Old 03-03-2008, 08:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch CDMA
Carrier: Telecom New Zealand

Silk is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post

Hi, I have a Telecom New Zealand Vogue and would be keen to dump the ROM if you tell me how.

I also would like to be able to go back to the stock ROM after trying one of the other roms here, if things didn't go well.

(I am running windows XP not vista)
Old 03-04-2008, 04:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC VOGUE
Carrier: Bell

Moekind is just getting started

can u extract the radios as well from the stock roms
i want to know what version of the vogue radio is the latest
Old 03-04-2008, 07:42 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

I have not yet extracted a radio from the device and made it flashable. It is a totally different area to access and the normal process and tools do not access the radio section at all. My thoughts on radios is still don't upgrade them just for a higher number, only upgrade when there are either problems with what you have or there are new features that you need. For example the only radio upgrade i did for the titan is the GPS/Rev A one. Now grabbing it from a shipped carrier exe on the other hand that's easy.

Edit: TNZ stock rom has been added now. Thanks Silk!

Last edited by ImCoKeMaN; 03-06-2008 at 07:38 AM.
Old 03-13-2008, 11:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

dcharbour is a n00b

Hi ImCoKeMan, I just got my HTC Touch last night from Sprint. And I rush over here to nab the appropriate file but none of your links are working. Did they delete them again?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development