PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 02:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TP_Cutie24F is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
email fix?

im posting this from my phone so its not giving me the option to do a search.. but everyone time i email from my tp it sends 2 copies of each email to everyone i email. is there a fix for that? im on sprint if it matters. and happens on every phone i have, not just the pro.

If j00 c4n r34d 7h1$, j00 $p3nd w4y 2 much 71m3 0nL1n3
Old 11-11-2009, 02:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: email fix?

it sounds like a network issue cutie, is there any tech support number to call and have them reset something in there system?

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 11-11-2009, 03:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level

I have had this happen in the past and was only resolved after a 2hr argument with tech support. Not sure what they changed but it fixed it. Beware they will tell you it's your device most likely. Emphasis the fact that it happens on all of your devices not just that particular one.

Note: I can read it so I must spend too much time online

Accepted NOT Expected
Old 11-11-2009, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

TP_Cutie24F is a n00b

lol your funny alrighty i will give sprint a call...seems like im calling them all the damn time about one thing or another
Old 11-11-2009, 06:19 PM
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP_Cutie24F View Post
lol your funny alrighty i will give sprint a call...seems like im calling them all the damn time about one thing or another
yea I hate calling customer service, btw, how fast have you gone with the grand prix?
Old 11-11-2009, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

TP_Cutie24F is a n00b

i have only gone up to 100 but if i had the right tires, and no cops around, it will go up to 140mph
Old 11-11-2009, 08:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
i have only gone up to 100 but if i had the right tires, and no cops around, it will go up to 140mph
thats hot, I done 115 in the fusion, and 140ish with the impala
Old 11-19-2009, 05:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

TP_Cutie24F is a n00b

i bought my grand prix in september and it was between the grand prix, and a 06 impala. The impala gets better gas mge and had 3k less miles on it but i loved me some grand prix!!! I test drove it and was like HELL YES THIS IS MY BAYYYYYYYYYYYYBE!!!!!
seriously its an awesome car. GOOGLE IT and see if you can find any pictures of the inside of one, its f-ing awesome!!! it lights up like a christmas tree at night.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
i bought my grand prix in september and it was between the grand prix, and a 06 impala. The impala gets better gas mge and had 3k less miles on it but i loved me some grand prix!!! I test drove it and was like HELL YES THIS IS MY BAYYYYYYYYYYYYBE!!!!!
seriously its an awesome car. GOOGLE IT and see if you can find any pictures of the inside of one, its f-ing awesome!!! it lights up like a christmas tree at night.
BTW, its not turbo like you stated elsewhere, its supercharged...
I had my Talon up to 140 once, the Firebird i was racing was 8 car lengths behind so i let off. Had plenty of rpm's left too.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:50 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
lol, look up a 1996 chevy impala ss or a 2003 mercury marauder, both big and sexy, like me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro