Thread: email fix?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 08:50 AM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: email fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP_Cutie24F View Post
i bought my grand prix in september and it was between the grand prix, and a 06 impala. The impala gets better gas mge and had 3k less miles on it but i loved me some grand prix!!! I test drove it and was like HELL YES THIS IS MY BAYYYYYYYYYYYYBE!!!!!
seriously its an awesome car. GOOGLE IT and see if you can find any pictures of the inside of one, its f-ing awesome!!! it lights up like a christmas tree at night.
lol, look up a 1996 chevy impala ss or a 2003 mercury marauder, both big and sexy, like me

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME