PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 11:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
this thread was opened in the wrong place,in sprint TP!

this forum appearently full of sprint soldiers , they are going to the battle !

Last edited by Maan76; 10-22-2009 at 12:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:01 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: because of the unfair TP2 replacements,I am switching to AT&T

good luck soldier.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

moosen34 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
I have my 4th replacements giving me so so many problems , asked for new not refurbished unit ( and i am eligible for it based on most cust. rep).
i was promised TP2 , then I was sent another refurbished device.
I know people here , they have no problems in thier devices and they already got TP2.
Sprint has the worst customer care , and really gready.
I cancelled my three lines and I am going to join ATT
I can buy ANY HTC i like from any online store and out my SIM in it .

Cry me a river...

You really had to post a new thread about this? Why? So people would feel bad for you? Bad about themselves? Maybe return their phones?

The fact is that Sprint has thousands of these phones and they CAN get you one but you probably went in and talked to the reps with a terrible attitude and demanded a phone and no one wanted to help you. Too bad for you.

AT&T service is crap anyways
Old 10-22-2009, 12:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just because you were late to the party doesn't mean you have to moan to us. See ya!
Old 10-22-2009, 12:07 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

We'll re-evaluate this one after your 50th dropped call on their laughable 3G
Old 10-22-2009, 12:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

better signal , cheaper family plans and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better customer service
Old 10-22-2009, 12:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

You can go further good and donate the 3 phones to me so I can give them to family members that need a new phone. Or at least a new to them phone.

PM me and I will pay for shipping.

Hope you enjoy ATT

I <3 Android
Old 10-22-2009, 12:10 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
better signal , cheaper family plans and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better customer service
Is that why AT&T was just voted worst customer service of the four major cell phone companies?

And, better signal and cheaper plans...? Where are you getting your information? Bizarroworld?!?!
Old 10-22-2009, 12:11 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

LOL... AT+T. Funny thing about it is that you will have a phone that will work on a network that wont. Have fun.

David
Old 10-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
good luck soldier.
hahahahahah you are sprint officer ......stay in your battle hahahahahah

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro