PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 03:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint customer service

so bad , promising for something , sending you something else

Last edited by Maan76; 10-21-2009 at 09:45 AM. Reason: adding detail
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:20 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Sprint are liars and gang,they said will ship you new TP2,they sent refurbished T

Thats a bunch of bull man, sorry to hear that. You can always get the HD2 aka leo . Probably the best specs on a phone to date!
Old 10-21-2009, 04:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: verizon

slidebabyslide is becoming a great contributor
Re: Sprint are liars and gang,they said will ship you new TP2,they sent refurbished T

Oh, snap. That is dirty.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: E V O !
Carrier: Sprint

albertlarios is just getting started

i dont know if this will make you feel any better.... i dont expect it to, but i as a sprint customer I have been delt the same hand and can only offer my condolences. i know hey mean nothing to you, but hope that they make your suffering a little less... well just less I hope..... anyways, good luck my friend if a change in crap cellphone carriers is in ur cards then i hope it helps you in some way.

sorry for miss spelling if any ..... im drunk :P
Old 10-21-2009, 05:49 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

haha, i'm ****faced.. just finished a bunch of online work. i hope i didn't leave any typos lol...

as for the tp2 thing.. yeah, i feel you. i was hoping to get one, but they had already run out and weren't willing to send it. the woman said she would try, but if she did put the order in for the tp2, and they were out of stock, i would end up with another tp, so i took the tour instead. i don't know about switching to att out of spite though, cause really, that's just gonna hurt your wallet lol
Old 10-21-2009, 05:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: E V O !

albertlarios is just getting started

ohh yeah, ATT super expensive too.................................. Happy Camping!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

AsItLies is just getting started

Just went to a local repair store yesterday and asked about exchanging a tp1 and rep said that if refurbed tp1's were available that's the only option they are suppose to offer.

Even said "I'd take a cheaper phone"... no, sorry, they are only suppose to be offering the tp1 if it's still available.

I've seen the "warranty exchange list", and mentioned it to him, didn't do any good.

As always though, it seems with sprint it's "who you happen to be talking to". Have to agree with others though... it can be so annoying and frustrating... but still don't want to pay the high prices of the other carriers.

regards,
Old 10-21-2009, 08:14 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

oh yeah.. and they really won't treat you any better... if anything, say goodbye to ANY type of free anything. all my friends who have vzw, att, tmobile, they're astonished at the things i get for free. even the tour, everyone's like "they just gave it to you?" i mean, ask yourself... would att give you ANY type of phone for free, just cause yours is broken? i doubt it. actually, i know they wouldn't, cause i've had att on and off over the years.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

If you had a TP1 and you were trying to pull the "broken swap" for the TP2, sorry, no sympathy from me. So many people are trying to pull this scam now. Don't hate Sprint because they swapped you for what you already have, that you knew this cool little "scam" would end. Look around at your fellow users on this board and thank THEM. Too many folks abused this.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

apinkel is keeping up the good workapinkel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
If you had a TP1 and you were trying to pull the "broken swap" for the TP2, sorry, no sympathy from me. So many people are trying to pull this scam now. Don't hate Sprint because they swapped you for what you already have, that you knew this cool little "scam" would end. Look around at your fellow users on this board and thank THEM. Too many folks abused this.
Agreed... the only mistake "sprint" made was hiring a manager who told you he'd get you a TP2 when he couldn't back up what he promised.

You can go to AT&T where the lowest priced plan you can get on a smartphone is $70... and that's for crappy coverage, especially when it comes to 3G data (I pay $45/mo for phone and unlimited data on sprint... with coverage that is on par with verizon and kicks the snot out of AT&T).

IMHO, the only reason to go on AT&T is if you want an iphone or your company is paying for your plan.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro