PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Spint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

nunez_ma@hotmail.com is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Want touch pro 2? want to disable slide out Qwerty keyboard? YES I DO!!!

**I am getting my touch pro replaced with a touch pro but its my 3rd and maybe this new one want want to break Im just trying to see an alternative to spending 600 dollars if there is a way to get it**

I need a cab to disable my keyboard any one know how to make one?

Last edited by nunez_ma@hotmail.com; 10-12-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
Re: Want touch pro 2? want to disable slide out Qwerty keyboard? YES I DO!!!

The only problem with that is they will hard reset your phone and it will work again.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 10-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17753; U; en))

the first thing they are going to do is hard reset your phone. this would re-enable the keyboard
Old 10-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker
The only problem with that is they will hard reset your phone and it will work again.
great minds think alike!
Old 10-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Another dishonest scammer !
Old 10-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Spint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

nunez_ma@hotmail.com is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post

great minds think alike!
hmm. my last replacement they did not so that,

what if you walk in with a just rested phone completely stock

and if they do that say "well it will start doing it again" take it re-flash the cab and say "see, there it goes again"
Old 10-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Arrive

Aleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

If you want an upgrade, let your phone brake on its own, dont resort to fraud.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

TheLovatScout is keeping up the good workTheLovatScout is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to TheLovatScout

My keyboard actually DOES NOT work and its a shame because I was excited to go and trade in my phone for a TP2 and they were out of stock.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Not that I would do this because the moral thread police are lurking, but... what you need is a cab to break the keyboard. So you would flash to stock install the .cab then lock the device. Then hope they don't hard reset the device. Even if they did you could say ya well I just did that and you saw it wasn't working.

Or I got it for the moral police, you could wait and when your devices keyboard finally dies AND YOUR WARRANTY IS UP, YOU WILL BE SCREWED. I BET THE MORAL POLICE WOULD LOVE THAT. Ya just because theirs just happen to go out when the device was still under warranty they should get a new phone and the rest of us should just pray that nothing happens. Nice...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

BTW I'm not saying I would do anything.. useless the HTC Hero hits the list..

also if you were going to buy a tv and found out it might only work for maybe a year or less would you still buy it? If it started acting up would you want it replaced?

Last edited by zone23; 10-12-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
disable, touch pro, touch pro 2, touch pro keyboard