PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurecrayon View Post
as i previously posted (calm down there buddy), this is part of the memo in regards to trading out the tp for tp2:

"Important Note: For this device, customers do not have to meet the exchange minimum level established by our multiple exchange policy to be proactively offered a different replacement model."

so you shouldnt need 3 replacements in 6 months, they can do it at the first servicing if they want to. seems lots of them dont want to or else they just didnt read the whole memo, which is why we are seeing so many variations in replacements.
What i PREVIOSULY POSTED! lol ridiculous was that sprints wel list program states that you need 3 replacements i understand that this is not what it says in the memo WE HAVE ALL READ IT THANKS! but no stores around me wait let me clarify NO CORPORATE STORES! would swap me until 3 replacements i got a 3rd party to do it but the tp2 was OOS as we all know. Now i went to a corporate store after my 3rd replacement and BAM no problem the tech told me you had to have 3 thats what they have been told!

SO as previously posted by many others you need 3 replacements in 6 mo thanks

P.s. PICKED UP MY NIB TP2 today lol but no charger or extra stylus in there someone took it out a$$holes

Last edited by Skelator03; 10-20-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

skeptikal is keeping up the good workskeptikal is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
+2 Apple Valley MN store!
I am typing this from my NIB TP2!

Congrats...I wish I was in Minneysoota
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. " -- The Books of Bokonon

---------------------------------------------------
Old 10-20-2009, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

skeptikal is keeping up the good workskeptikal is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
P.s. PICKED UP MY NIB TP2 today lol but no charger or extra stylus in there someone took it out a$$holes
Did you verify that its not a refurb? Even still I would be happy with no charger or stylus...congrats on getting the proper treatment mang...
Old 10-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

no i havent checked yet but im 100% sure it wouldnt have come the way it did NIB it came with all the manuals and everything still sealed

and if its not new ill just take it back and make them reorder me a new one.... now i have the TP2 in hand any issues they will have to send a new one cuz all the refurbs are GONE!
Old 10-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

JokerGirl is a n00b

Went into one of the big Indy corporate stores today because my keyboard stopped working completely.

They told me to come back in half an hour. When I showed up, they told me they didn't have the part for my keyboard and had a phone on order for me. When I inquired as to what phone it would be, the guy couldn't tell me. I asked if it would be a refurb, and he assumed that that is what it probably was.

I then inquired about getting a different model as I'm thoroughly disappointed. He said everything on the list would be a downgrade to what I have. He then blabbered on some tangent about the TP2, but didn't really get anywhere with what he was trying to say.

Anyways, since he couldn't tell me what they've ordered, I'm just going to wait until they call and tell me. If I show up there and it's not a TP2, I'm going to make a huge stink. I've had this same number for 11 years now, and about 7 different models. Of all the phones I've had, this is the worst, and I told him that. Even the Mogul refurb they sent me before this was better than this hunk of junk. I've had it for 2 months, and it hasn't worked right since the day I took it out of it's box. I'm sick of going into roaming in areas I know have good service.

If they refuse, I'm ultimately going to threaten to cancel and go to iPhone, even though I despise Apple and Apple products.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

i just checked mine NIB no refurb status for whomever asked me
Old 10-20-2009, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO 1250

Rippa_MD is keeping up the good workRippa_MD is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
no i havent checked yet but im 100% sure it wouldnt have come the way it did NIB it came with all the manuals and everything still sealed

and if its not new ill just take it back and make them reorder me a new one.... now i have the TP2 in hand any issues they will have to send a new one cuz all the refurbs are GONE!
my cousin got everything as new (manuals, phone, stylus) but not the charger was no where in sight, refurb maybe. Is not that big of an issue since the TP1 uses the SAME charger.

If you want an extra stylus go back to the store but really is it that big of a deal? You just got a tp2 whether is refurbished or new you still got it for nothing...let it go man . refer people to sprint, don't just take & take.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

illwafer is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to illwafer

the phone number to the warehouse that stocks our dreams is:
866-789-8292

i was given this number on sunday, but i couldn't figure out how to talk to someone who could help me/us.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx

Good Evening everyone. @ this moment right now I don't have a TP2. Thanks for the Sprint Corp Store @ NYC. Bastards! Right now I have a third party store giving me updates on my E-Ticket and will call me if TP2 is available. Again who ever lives in the NYC area..Good luck!
Old 10-20-2009, 05:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx

Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
+2 Apple Valley MN store!
I am typing this from my NIB TP2!
Hey I call that phone # your provide me..and no help. For example it was Me against the manager words. So you know who lost there...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro