PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

M240-A1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is this what i think it is?

I have it on mine too no affect at all. Its just benign like a mole
Old 09-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

M240-A1 is a n00b

At the moment it gone even at looking at the right angle. It does however appear to rear its head when I am at work and my work is in a cold related area. Right now it is in a warm environment my house. So temp. is a factor.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:57 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

dude, we may not always get along, but thats rough...

u sure nothing happened to it/ could be the angle, but the entire bottom left corner looks completly jacked too... also the entire right side, top to bottom, looks like uit has a giant crease or line all the way down it..

added to ur pic below, what all the other stuff??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 200909060023_084_e1.JPG (48.0 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

its also only seen under certain types of light. My 1st TP had that and got it replaced, luckily with an ALLTEL TP.

Old 09-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk
Threadstarter

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
dude, we may not always get along, but thats rough...

u sure nothing happened to it/ could be the angle, but the entire bottom left corner looks completly jacked too... also the entire right side, top to bottom, looks like uit has a giant crease or line all the way down it..

added to ur pic below, what all the other stuff??
well i didnt want to say this because i think people would think worse then it was, but if you remember MAYBE. i posted a thread about my touch pro i got in the mail with the screen poking out? on the right side? well a couple days i noticed the same thing on this phone but on the left side, BUT not as bad. like you barley notice it and actually have to feel pretty hard to see it.

also i kinda notice the mark on the right side you showed me but it doesnt look that bad actually? it could be the reflection maybe? i have cds glued on my cieling
Old 09-06-2009, 02:50 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

yeah it could just be glare and reflections from above.... at first glance on the original pic, i was like oh damn, he mustve dropped it, then stepped on it-which ive done back in the mogul days...

anyways, YIKES! hopefully u find a way to get an alltel TP and not a VZW one.......
Old 09-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Threadstarter

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

well as you know the tp2 is around the corner and my contract ends soon and this phone should last till the tp2 comes out. so i think im good
Old 09-06-2009, 03:24 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

yeah i had a comment about that typed out, but i deleted it cuz of my sig lol didnt want start fights in here..

but yeah, i can def see the giant loop you could probably hop through and have things work to ur advantage
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You have whats called a detached digitizer. That mark will get bigger over time. Also note that it is mostly visible under flourescent lighting. Sprint will fix it for free.
You know me? I can spot a Swan from a Duck
My approach? Smoother than an Armani tux
Old 09-07-2009, 12:00 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Threadstarter

yeah the bank i was at only had them and i could see it the whole time i was there. constantly cleaning the screen thinking i had an oil screen. we will see what happens when the tp2 comes out for verizon...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro