PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 05:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: bg4all tabs for 2.1 here!

Before you go install this you really should check out the panorama BGs instead....

Much cooler and it scrolls smoothly when going from tab to tab!
Old 08-25-2009, 06:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc evo
Carrier: sprint

sevensicks is a n00b

This didn't really work for me. Wallpaper showed up as a thin strip of color under task bar, but that thin strip did show up on every tab.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:30 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

sevensicks could you give us more info?
1 phone
2 rom
3 os
4 and manilla version
Old 08-25-2009, 11:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Threadstarter

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this was orignally posted in the energyrom thread and thats what i was usingand it worked perfect. when calk released his newest kitchen, i made a rom using it and cook it in and it didnt work, small thin line of wallpaper. reflashed without it, and installed as cab after and it worked but whenever you leave the page, say goto all contacts, and go back its black. soft reset and its there but aas soon as you leave any of the tabs it turns black.

switched back to energyrom, and it works flawless...
i wonder what the difference is?
Old 08-26-2009, 01:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

There's another BackgroundAllTabs here. The attached cab is from the files by thebootsman. I haven't actually tried it since I'm using the panoramic background, but it looks like it works in both portrait and landscape from his thread.
Attached Files
File Type: cab BkAllTabs manila 2.1.cab (105.2 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

k_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to k_semler Send a message via MSN to k_semler Send a message via Yahoo to k_semler Send a message via Skype™ to k_semler

EnergyROM uses biuld 23016. The reason over at XDA that I heard no newer biulds have been released is due to application problems. For now, it seems that 23016 is the most stable. If the kitchen you used is newer, that explains why it didn't work.
Baseband: UCKJ3
Kernel: 2.6.35.7 - I997RUXG3-CL366622 user@netbook #Infusion-GB-CoreA
Old 08-26-2009, 02:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc evo

sevensicks is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
sevensicks could you give us more info?
1 phone
2 rom
3 os
4 and manilla version
1 sprint touch pro
2 sss 209
3 6.5
4 manilla 2.1
Old 08-26-2009, 07:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Threadstarter

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_semler View Post
EnergyROM uses biuld 23016. The reason over at XDA that I heard no newer biulds have been released is due to application problems. For now, it seems that 23016 is the most stable. If the kitchen you used is newer, that explains why it didn't work.
im gonna try it out. ill use calks kitchen and drop in an older sys/rom folders and cook her up
Old 08-27-2009, 03:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Superboy007 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSuperboy007 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSuperboy007 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSuperboy007 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSuperboy007 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Newest Superboy007 BG4All files

This are my newest files, it supports landscape and will strech it, so some people might not like it, I do also this one should work with all roms I hope anyway try it out and tell me if it works better, I hadn't update it because I'm working on my home page here is a screenshot in case anyone likes it. It's not complete yet but if anyone wants it like that just tell me and I'll post it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (14.1 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (19.9 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (14.1 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Superboy 007 BG4ALL.zip (13.2 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Superboy007; 08-28-2009 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Forgot to include the file to strech the screen in landscape on the zip
Old 01-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

crankjigg is a n00b

what does BG4all do?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro