PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 01:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tv out cable in a store?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.8820 View Post
then i've been robbed!
LOL. it may have been on sale with i bought mine. i dont remember.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (VZW) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (VZW)
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

aaronvlee is keeping up the good workaaronvlee is keeping up the good work

AAAW!!!! I had the TV Out app that came with SsS' rom and when I ran it, it said I needed a TV Out cable connected. Your route may work only because no2chem is the man with making things work (aka an ipod tv out on the 4-way HTC connector to connect to a tv lol). I'll try the HTC route for now cause I did wana keep everything as proprietary as possibe fr when I get my TP2.

Which rom are you running btw?
Old 08-28-2009, 05:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

TP2 shouldnt make a difference as the no2chem program should work on that as well depending on how much of the programming that they change. im running boreds kitchen with 6.5.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:51 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

newegg is another great site with low prices, check them out
Old 08-29-2009, 12:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (VZW) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (VZW)
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

aaronvlee is keeping up the good workaaronvlee is keeping up the good work

I know, I just love HTC so much, it has to say it at this point...I'm dead serious. Besides, the cable was 20 where as my job gave my about $105 giftcard to Amazon, aka TV OUT CABLE BABY, FOR $FREE.99!
Old 08-29-2009, 02:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

T-Mobile had a bunch for sale when I was in there today. They are packaged and sold as the HTC TP2 cable, but it looks exactly like my TP1 cable and should be the same. Not sure about pricing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro