PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 01:37 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ok, so how do I watch LIVE TV?

the live channels on sprint tv is sprint tv extra at $9.99/month. i have it and watch espn daily.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

mbell75 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

thanks guys
Old 08-17-2009, 02:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community

Now you can watch digital Movies from Saturn Liberty Desktop Mobile on your TP, movies that were playing at your local Mall not so very long ago.... So check out my new digital play TCPMP video/audio player, no flashvideoBundle.cab install is required. Get the Big picture, own it today, it's ON here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943 ... Follow the link and get all the TV you will ever want and more, Enjoy...!
Old 08-17-2009, 04:51 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post

Now you can watch digital Movies from Saturn Liberty Desktop Mobile on your TP, movies that were playing at your local Mall not so very long ago.... So check out my new digital play TCPMP video/audio player, no flashvideoBundle.cab install is required. Get the Big picture, own it today, it's ON here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943 ... Follow the link and get all the TV you will ever want and more, Enjoy...!
Old 08-17-2009, 05:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

mbell75 is just getting started

Ok, guess you have to buy the Sprint TV extra for $9.95 a month to get the 35 live channels. Only NFL network and NASCAR are free and the NFL network isnt even live, it shows completely different programming then whats on the the actual NFL network.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:09 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75 View Post
Ok, guess you have to buy the Sprint TV extra for $9.95 a month to get the 35 live channels. Only NFL network and NASCAR are free and the NFL network isnt even live, it shows completely different programming then whats on the the actual NFL network.
NFL network is live during the regular season for the 6 or so Thursday night games fyi... atleast last yr all the thurs night cames were streamed live...

the app is still pretty bs though
Old 08-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community

Please follow the link to my thread for ALL KINDS OF TV, be sure to visit http://beta.sling.com no SlingBox required
Old 08-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75 View Post
That's the reason I have two Slingboxes, plus Orb, I get the NFL Network from anywhere on the planet where I can make a Internet connection via DirectTV SlingPlayer Mobile Client... In my latest new ROM with WebTV and the theChannerTV you will get over 2000 TV stations some live and some is not live from over 71 countries, but it beats a blank, awesome video resolution quality too....

Last edited by Technology1; 08-18-2009 at 05:13 AM.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Almost a VIP

Did you know at http://beta.sling.com using the Skyfire web browser,{No SlingBox Required} must be signed into your Skyfire account, you can get all the TV you want via your TP with very, very good video resolution quality.. The programming is just awesome, you can get a lot of old episodes too... It's truly total entertainment at it's best....
Old 08-17-2009, 08:57 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
NFL network is live during the regular season for the 6 or so Thursday night games fyi... atleast last yr all the thurs night cames were streamed live...

the app is still pretty bs though
actually, i think sprint tv has improved because most of the streams are clear and last alot longer before buffering.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro