PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 01:49 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: [RELEASE] Google Voice app

I belieive Tsou and I were wondering about the application itself, is is str8 dialing or what. I have been using GV and added my number to my free pick 3, all set. I am also using calling card 2.0 to dial out str8 without using the GV interface..,,...commom sense, yeah you put up an application u should say what it provides and wutnot..nomsayin

Last edited by HBOOT; 07-31-2009 at 02:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Bold
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

zagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to zagguru Send a message via Yahoo to zagguru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
I belieive Tsou and I were wondering about the application itself, is is str8 dialing or what. I have been using GV and added my number to my free pick 3, all set. I am also using calling card 2.0 to dial out str8 with using the GV interface..,,...commom sense, yeah you put up an application u should say what it provides and wutnot..nomsayin
agreed, i still dont know what it is and how to get it up and running
Old 07-31-2009, 05:42 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

relax guys, it's just a simple way to get to your gv page via PIE.
it just like all his other apps here.
if you haven't noticed gv is picky as to what your browser's user agent is, and by default it won't load in pie.

since you would be placing calls from the webpage, it will call your prefered number before connecting the person to be called. so if your gv# is in pick3 it would be free as the CID will show your GV#.
also this works good to send a sms to someone from your gv#.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:53 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Just so you all know, there is another thread going on about this...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1042841
(lets try keeping all GV apps/methods in one place - kinda like the radios thread...)

that being siad- nice app - i will add it to the 2nd post..
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:46 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

I agree and this app really did not do much at all.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:49 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Who this? Tsou!!! caling card 2.0 does the job
Old 08-26-2009, 05:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

NewKlNGjames is a n00b

love it. thanks a bunch.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:38 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Nice app..

Old 08-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Lightbulb Re: [RELEASE] Google Voice app

google voice is a great feature to have on any device! But note to self and everyone who reads this please do not setup the account to forward all txts from the number to ur phone and then go to work inside a building that has no cell phone service(the pentagon) and sit and chat on google voice via the web client gui the whole work day without disabling the txt forwarding to ur moblie device!!
i say that because i didnt do it and when i left the building for the day my phone was hit with 217 txt mesages and 5 mms that people had sent to my real cell number(google voice doesnt do mms)
i took 10mins for all of them to come though and another 15 for them to file in correct order and if i remember correct used all of my memory!! my touch pro was moving slower than a 6700 with visualgpsce and google maps running!! then i had to delete everything!!

i say all this to say dont do this to ur self!!

Old 08-27-2009, 11:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Bugsy is becoming a great contributor

who's *** do I have to kiss for a GV invite?

I'd love to give this app a try.

davem.walsh at gmail dot com

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro