PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 03:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy need a secon opinion.

just lookin for a second opinion before i take my phone to a local store.... right now out of no where im have voice problems. over the past day or two when ever i try to talk its like i have no signal id get a sec or two of sound. i can connect to the other person but i just cant hear them. i can send/recieve sms/email and get on the internet with no problems. i was just wonder if you guys have any suggestion before running it out. right now im currently using the mighty/silence rom and have these prob when i tried a cpl others.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:17 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: need a secon opinion.

a hard reset will be a troubleshooting step u can take as alst resort b4 u go
Old 07-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean

try a hard reset first. if that doesnt work i would flash back to a stock rom and see if that fixes your issues.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: SPRINT

wchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just make sure to flash back to the Sprint 6.1 before taking it in. They are lookinig for a reason to not have to help you.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

well when i last put the m/s rom on i did a hard reset befoire trying to use it. what would putting the stock rom on do?
Old 07-16-2009, 05:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

ok... i just flashed the sprint stock rom and as it was booting i realized that i changed the radio on it to a verizon radio. im gonna put the shipped sprint radio on and see what happens. if that dont work im gonna have to take it back. on quick question though, on stock roms i know it recommended to do a hard reset after flashing does it really matter if i do that to the stock rom or not?
Old 07-16-2009, 05:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

update: so far so good. im gonna give this a day ot two from here and see what happens. if all goes well i might try out the new 7/16 MR6

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro