PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 12:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Titanium LCD Font

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwrdrchvy2 View Post
Thanks man, i never use notepad so I don't know the functions but you just saved me quite a bit of time. Now if I could just get wince cab manager to install i could pump these things out.
why won't it install? I have it running fine on vista x64 enterprise.. not be a douche but if you do start going crazy unleashing font cabs on the public please tell people who showed you how to do all this lol

as far as pumping them out beware everyone has a different come configuration, you have seen all the trouble I have had to go through to get peoples notifications working at the same time as weather at the same time as clauncher, etc... the ideal way would be to find a scripting language that runs over peoples cprs on their phones, makes a backup of them and then just does regexp search and replace on the font names. That would be completely foolproof

Last edited by raidzero; 07-10-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

vancchris is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to vancchris Send a message via Yahoo to vancchris

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
if you do start going crazy unleashing font cabs on the public please tell people who showed you how to do all this lol
If you want to make a text file or something I will place it in the cabs I make... or some kind of "Hey I taught this guy how to do it.. look here for ... yadda yadda."

Edit - Also - I'm a Diamond user, not a touch pro - so if others are worried if it will work for tp/diamond you should be in good shape.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:53 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
why won't it install? I have it running fine on vista x64 enterprise.. not be a douche but if you do start going crazy unleashing font cabs on the public please tell people who showed you how to do all this lol

as far as pumping them out beware everyone has a different come configuration, you have seen all the trouble I have had to go through to get peoples notifications working at the same time as weather at the same time as clauncher, etc... the ideal way would be to find a scripting language that runs over peoples cprs on their phones, makes a backup of them and then just does regexp search and replace on the font names. That would be completely foolproof
I was referring to pumping them out for personal use. If I chose to post them on here I would definitely give credit to you, no worries. One of my peeves is when someone takes credit for someone else's work so you don't have to worry about that from me.

concerning cab manager, I have no idea why it won't install. I have tried multiple computers as well as downloaded the .exe multiple times and everytime I try to run it I get an error stating a previous install isn't complete and I need to restart my computer even after I have restarted it.

Last edited by lwrdrchvy2; 07-10-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:56 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

vannchris I think just a simple text file with this would suffice
Code:
For information on how to do this for yourself please visit
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=73959

lwrdrchvy2,
are you getting an error when installing cecabmanager? what version of windows are you on?
Old 07-10-2009, 12:58 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yes, error when installing cecabmanager...I have tried it on XP and Vista.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

vancchris is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to vancchris Send a message via Yahoo to vancchris

-- I will add it to them when I get home
Old 07-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancchris View Post
hmm in what way? on my screen it works but it doesn't have a "/" between the high and low temp.

here yea go

yours see it looks smaller and of coarse the / is missing any idea how a fix?!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 07-10-2009, 01:27 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

In regards to the missing / looks like there is no / in the font? if so, you'll have to add one yourself with a font editor as i did with the degree symbol.. or get a new font.

bobby i think the blueness of my icons on your background accents the snow in the picture, makes her look cold and unforgiving in a freezing environment heh

what error with the cecabmanager installation? have you tried using a different installation source
Old 07-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
here yea go

yours see it looks smaller and of coarse the / is missing any idea how a fix?!

Hey Spork I love your screen. How did you get your weather icons to the birds or bats...?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro