PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Possible FM radio App

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
you have your headphones pluged in?
yea, but I use my own headphones with the USB to 3.5mm adapter. The phone still pops up with the headphone icon and I don't think it matters though.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:14 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
yea, but I use my own headphones with the USB to 3.5mm adapter. The phone still pops up with the headphone icon and I don't think it matters though.
the adapter that came with the phone?
Old 06-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
the adapter that came with the phone?
no just a generic one, from what I understand, the radio uses the wires in the headphones as antennas, so as long as a circuit is established, as indicated by the headphone icon, it should be ok. Hopefully someone else can verify with the HTC headphones that came with the phone.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

so...has anyone figured out if it works?????
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 06-30-2009, 04:25 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Not working for me either. It opens at first, then keeps connecting. Then when you exit and re enter it says cant open.... I read on xda people were getting the same with cdma.....
Old 06-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Not working for me either. It opens at first, then keeps connecting. Then when you exit and re enter it says cant open.... I read on xda people were getting the same with cdma.....
Supposedly it takes a while after you close it for it to fully close. Either way, it can't find a signal so the program is useless for us poor CDMA folk.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:37 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Didn't work for me either using oem or reatil headphones.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:49 PM
Jedi Master

very saddening, guess we'll just have to wait for the TP2 and hope HTC decided to have it stay enabled for CDMA carriers.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

i also haven't been able to get it to work, i tried with the adapter and my Bose headphones and am unable to make it work
Old 06-30-2009, 05:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

kidmet is keeping up the good workkidmet is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to kidmet Send a message via Yahoo to kidmet

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
i also haven't been able to get it to work, i tried with the adapter and my Bose headphones and am unable to make it work
A while back there was a company selling headphones that acted as an FM receiver. I wish I still had the link. Search maybe? I'd like to see someone with those try this program.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro