PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint PCS (CDMA)

pks485 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rookie Questions, please help!

Hey fellas, sorry about asking such newbie questions, but I have searched the forum, and poured over countless threads for hours...and am still confused .

I have been running a flashed MR5 ROM on my phone, and have been really enjoying the stability. However, there are a few questions that I have.

1. What are the different versions of TouchFlo 3D, and which one is the fastest/most stable. I am looking for a version of TouchFlo3D that can also make phone calls through the "People" tab. I had Juicy7 installed on my phone a while ago, and it was not able to make calls through the People tab.

2. I have tried a few different keyboard cabs, and was wondering which is the easiest to use.

Thanks in advance for all the help guys!
Old 06-20-2009, 02:20 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Rookie Questions, please help!

everyone thing you just asked is pretty much up to each person EVERYONE has there own fav's i have flash a few others see what you like and dont like
Old 06-20-2009, 02:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by pks485 View Post
Hey fellas, sorry about asking such newbie questions, but I have searched the forum, and poured over countless threads for hours...and am still confused .

I have been running a flashed MR5 ROM on my phone, and have been really enjoying the stability. However, there are a few questions that I have.

1. What are the different versions of TouchFlo 3D, and which one is the fastest/most stable. I am looking for a version of TouchFlo3D that can also make phone calls through the "People" tab. I had Juicy7 installed on my phone a while ago, and it was not able to make calls through the People tab.

2. I have tried a few different keyboard cabs, and was wondering which is the easiest to use.

Thanks in advance for all the help guys!
For TF3D I find the original to be the most stable.
Try Juicy 8 - since the Tachi canvas was ported you can now make calls through the people tab.
For keyboards, I find Finger Keyboard 2.1 to be the best one IMO
Old 06-20-2009, 02:26 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i just started using vito zoomboard kb and i like that one, theres a link around with lots of kb in it and write-ups. op, check your pm.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint PCS (CDMA)
Threadstarter

pks485 is a n00b

Thanks for the replies!!

I understand there are a few versions of touch flo 3D. I have been reading up on the XBOX MOD version from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=tf3d2

I was thinking about trying this version for a bit to see if I can get it any faster. My brother has the HTC touch, and his touchflo is lightening fast compared to the touchflo on my Touch Pro. Any ideas??

Thanks again!!!!
Old 06-20-2009, 02:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by pks485 View Post
Thanks for the replies!!

I understand there are a few versions of touch flo 3D. I have been reading up on the XBOX MOD version from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=tf3d2

I was thinking about trying this version for a bit to see if I can get it any faster. My brother has the HTC touch, and his touchflo is lightening fast compared to the touchflo on my Touch Pro. Any ideas??

Thanks again!!!!
The touch flo on the HTC Touch is TF2D... the one on the Diamond/Touch Pro is TF3D. 2D graphics compared to 3D graphics on ours - because of the 2D on his it runs faster.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro