PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

BillSnow is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touchflo text color changer?

Is there a program that will quickly and easily change the text color on the touchflo screens?...

i change my background a lot and i'd like to easily be able to use a light colored background... which would mean i need to be able to easily change the text to a darker color....

optimal setup would be a program that checks the overall color scheme of the background and changes the text color accordingly.... but one that will allow me to pick a color would work....
Old 06-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

BillSnow is a n00b
Re: Touchflo text color changer?

is there nothing available?....

is there an easy change in a manila or something?....

i'd mostly just like to be able to make the bulk of the text white or black....

it's currently white and a pic with a sky or other really light backing makes for impossible text reading...
Old 06-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Here is a cab for black font color but I think it doesn't change the home screen and maybe not hte comm manager (Not sure about that one).
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1230357390

BrennB
Old 06-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

BillSnow is a n00b

is there any way to find out what all the cab does change?... so i could change it back to white easily for a dark background later on?....
Old 06-09-2009, 10:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSnow View Post

is there any way to find out what all the cab does change?... so i could change it back to white easily for a dark background later on?....
I extracted the files and put them in the rar attached.
They all seem to be manilla files, but you should be able to match the names with the originals in the windows directory and back those up for easy reinstall of white font. If you copy those original files out(and attach to a post),
I can make a cab for you if you'd like for easy restoration of the white font.
Attached Files
File Type: rar BlackFontColorCabFiles.rar (70.7 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Good idea. I think there is a "white font" cab floating around xda where this came from also.. I'm notsure.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro