PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 02:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: VERIZON

JHABET is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Any fix for Alltel tp pic messages?

Has there been a fix made for the pic message problem on flashed roms for alltel tp phone. Fashed my phone With Mighty ROM 5 and really like it but i don't like not being able to send or recive pic messages. looked around and could not find a fix yet wanted to know if anyone else knows where one is at.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:07 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: Any fix for Alltel tp pic messages?

Install this carrier cab then soft reset
Then install this Arcsoft cab and soft reset
Then it will work.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHABET View Post
Has there been a fix made for the pic message problem on flashed roms for alltel tp phone. Fashed my phone With Mighty ROM 5 and really like it but i don't like not being able to send or recive pic messages. looked around and could not find a fix yet wanted to know if anyone else knows where one is at.
what problem are you refering to? Just install the alltel arcsoft cab in post #5 of his thread. then change the "connect via" to "the internet" in the mms server settings and it works everytime. i've never had to install the carrier cab.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-06-2009 at 02:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:28 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
what problem are you refering to? Just install the alltel arcsoft cab in post #5 of his thread. then change the "connect via" to "the internet" in the mms server settings and it works everytime. i've never had to install the carrier cab.
That way works also but if you install the carrier cab first it will automatically set it to connect via "Alltel Wireless" and you dont have to change anything
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:31 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Hey JHABIT,
I just noticed your from Seymour, thats like 20 minutes from me.
Thats where my wifes from.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: VERIZON
Threadstarter

JHABET is a n00b
Smile Re: Any fix for Alltel tp pic messages?

Ran the carrier cab and all is good now thanks for the help. i now have nothing to complain about with this phone and hte new Rom. also good to see not he only one from Hicksville MO cruisin this site.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

this "fix" i found was always making sure the connection was always named "Alltel Wireless/AlltelWireless" and then use

Server Name: Alltel MMSC
Gateway: mms.alltel.com
Port Number:8080
Server Address: http://mms.alltel.com/servlets/mms
Connection via: Alltel Wireless

i run Arcsoft 5.0.82.79 just fine sending and receiving pics with no problems.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:31 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

If you do what I say in post #2 it sets up everything just like this, its just a different version of arcsoft.
I would actually like to find a cab for the Version Conflipper used in his 11-28 Diamond ROM.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
If you do what I say in post #2 it sets up everything just like this, its just a different version of arcsoft.
I would actually like to find a cab for the Version Conflipper used in his 11-28 Diamond ROM.
Im not 100 percent sure , but is this what youre looking for??
Attached Files
File Type: zip ArcSoft 5.0.71.33 Alltel.zip (1.59 MB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:58 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1234 View Post
Im not 100 percent sure , but is this what youre looking for??
thanks, ill check it out after while.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro