PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 04:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

xunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to xunknownx
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 picture and info

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
please let it have a mogul keyboard. when i try and text on my tp people think im drunk
r u kidding? the mogul kb was a piece of ****. the tp kb is way better, though it keeps failing, but when it does work, it works way better than the moguls
Old 05-04-2009, 05:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

mjcole2003 is keeping up the good workmjcole2003 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by xunknownx View Post
r u kidding? the mogul kb was a piece of ****. the tp kb is way better, though it keeps failing, but when it does work, it works way better than the moguls
i agree. i have the mogul waiting on the tp2 and im always having a problem with the button to activate the numbers and other "blue" buttons such as ? / #....
Old 05-04-2009, 11:24 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

yes you guys are 100 percent right. i meant just getting a full keyboard again. this tp keyboard is way too small
Old 05-04-2009, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

phillyboi6829 is keeping up the good workphillyboi6829 is keeping up the good workphillyboi6829 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to phillyboi6829

fyi this has been posted in the Pocket PC News section about 3x

also the smart phone road map for sprint is in
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=64750
Old 05-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I think Sprint is not relesing this because they are working so hard on " the project" or as we all know it PALM PRE (P100). I don't think they want to release any other phone anytime soon . i believe the P100 will be ot sometime next month.

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 05-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

princem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to princem131 Send a message via Yahoo to princem131

I'm not feeling that back cover really at least not the one in the road map pic. I've seen several different backs the standard one on htc is not bad. The T-mobile (wingII: http://www.intomobile.com/2009/04/22...-the-wild.html) one was ok, I liked the color wasnt to fond of the speaker layout. I hope the dye trick from the TP cover works on the TP2

Last edited by princem131; 05-04-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The phone seems to similar to the TP1 to shell out they kind of money they are going to want especially since most of us renewed our 2 year. I might be waiting for the phone after the TP2. Once it comes out the chefs will have stable TP2 Roms with 6.5 and Titanium, so no reason to pay $600 for a Tilting screen.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

I've always contended that the RAPH800 was world-mode capable, even the MSM7501a specs say so. With the baseband processor built into the chipset, the only piece not enabled was the GSM radio.

I don't want a Pre. I want Android on Sprint. Or I want a prone like the TP with a larger screen.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

DSGamer is just getting started

I don't know. Having settled in to a good Touch Pro (I went through 3 or 4 bad quality phones) I'm inclined to hang tight for a while. My phone is great and I wouldn't want to switch. Even to a G1 at this point. The software could be improved in terms of getting rid of small places to click etc. but otherwise I'm happy.
PDA/Smartphone History: Casio Cassiopeia A-10 -> HP Jornada 430 -> HP Jornada 720 -> HP Joranda 545 -> HP Jornada 720 -> Compaq iPaq 3760 -> Palm m130 -> Palm Zire 31 -> Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 -> Palm m130 -> Palm Centro -> HTC Touch Pro -> T-Mobile G1 -> HTC Touch Pro -> Palm Centro -> HTC Touch Pro
Old 05-05-2009, 01:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

I am waiting on the tp2 no interest in the palm pre hey sprint give me one to test for the network :P
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro