PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mail2Web Service Down?

Yeah...the wife says hers is not working. I'll have to pimbackup her contacts tonight. Hopefully I can get her hooked up with the MS service soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterDawg View Post
Must have something to do with the migration to 2007.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

RonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Curious, are MSDN/ActionPack Exchange licenses restricted in any way? I wouldn't mind setting up a server to do full Exchange 2007 for free/donation, I get both MSDN and ActionPack keys every year at my workplace.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:05 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Carrier: Sprint

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Mine is working... You would have to change your settings to reflect the migration...
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 04-20-2009, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

LunaticSerenade is keeping up the good workLunaticSerenade is keeping up the good work

with the switch to Exchange 2007, the way the servers are named has changed, so you need to update your server settings.
Search is your best friend.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work

I'm also on the free service and can't login OWA or get emails or anything to my phone. I was waiting to as close as possible to the may 1st date before starting my trial. But it looks like I have to migrate now. lol

Horrible. I guess the may 1st date wasn't the exact date everything was suppose to go down. lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro