PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 07:58 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Tp2 Wallpaper4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebel777 View Post
Hey in that screenshot of this application, where did you get that battery % icon tray from, could you possibly send a post or pm of that .cab
Thanks in advance
Sure thing, it's oldschool... back from the days when we were first changing the taskbar icons this cab will change the battery icon ONLY.

To get 1% incremental measurements (it will be in 10% otheriwse), install the nuebattery cab attached.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
i dont have rhodium installed but want a pic in all backgrounds... where can i find that cab? the dude 2 up was talking about it.. thats the only thing i need left...
This thread will help understand the workings:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44689

Here are the cabs I used with a txt file for instructions:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1231430722
Old 04-14-2009, 08:11 PM
ShadowDrake

Quote:
i dont have rhodium installed but want a pic in all backgrounds... where can i find that cab? the dude 2 up was talking about it.. thats the only thing i need left...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1223945516

From this link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=432951
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

TY ShadowDrake
Old 04-14-2009, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

that nue battery that ya posted drake seems to be a manilla file. am i supposed to install the first cab. then extract the manilla file in windows?
Old 04-14-2009, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

nevermind drake, im just retarded, ive just never had a installer like that. but it didnt do anything to my battery meter, it only installed 2 battery programs, a speed charge and flight mode... am i missing something? should i install the first one, for the incriments of 10, then the installer to get the 1%. im confused, ill play around with them.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:07 PM
ShadowDrake

Quote:
nevermind drake, im just retarded, ive just never had a installer like that. but it didnt do anything to my battery meter, it only installed 2 battery programs, a speed charge and flight mode... am i missing something? should i install the first one, for the incriments of 10, then the installer to get the 1%. im confused, ill play around with them.
Oh yeah I forgot it isn't a .cab, it's a .exe. no2chem's latest releases all come as .exe files... I find that pretty annoying, because it won't automatically install via sashimi - but it is what it is. There's an older version around but it isn't as good.

After installing the battery meter I listed, and the nuebattery program, the battery meter SHOULD be in 1% increments... You may need nuePowerCPL too - I always install it because I use it to check my uptime and power drain at certain times.

Here's a link to a .cab for it, install this as well, then you'll have everything I do, should be no reason it for it to not give you 1% increments after this.

http://www.nuerom.com/nueDownload/download.aspx?id=22

Edit: Installation order won't matter - the finix battery icons only changes a file which has the icons stored within, nothing more. The battery driver is totally separate.

Last edited by ShadowDrake; 04-14-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Hmmm, after installing the first 2 I didnt even get a 10% inc. only those 2 programs. so i figured, ill download the one ya just posted and see if that will do it. It keeps saying unsuccesfull.. I installed the first 2 to the device as well, the 3rd not installing. do i need rhodium for this?
Old 04-15-2009, 12:00 AM
ShadowDrake

Quote:
Hmmm, after installing the first 2 I didnt even get a 10% inc. only those 2 programs. so i figured, ill download the one ya just posted and see if that will do it. It keeps saying unsuccesfull.. I installed the first 2 to the device as well, the 3rd not installing. do i need rhodium for this?
No, you don't need rhodium for any of them.

Which ROM are you running?

I did forget to mention that these need to be installed to INTERNAL MEMORY! They -both- replace existing files, therefore installing to the storage card won't replace the files that get loaded when windows loads.

Also, this one is big, and 100% my fault. sdkcerts is so common and is required for changes like this, I just figured every has had it installed. There's a slight bit of order necessary here to get this going. Install the attached .cab -- sdkcerts. Soft reset! Then try to install the battery icons cab again, it should work this time. My bad

-----------------

If the install -STILL- fails, let's give this a shot...

First, uninstall the battery icon cab if it exists.

Start -> Settings -> On the Personal tab, tap Today -> Tap the Items tab -> Uncheck TouchFLO 3D

Now soft reset your phone, when it restarts, TF3D won't load, which is fine for right now.

Now start your file explorer, and try to install the battery icon cab. It should install successfully. You can go back to the Today settings, and check TF3D again, and TF3D should load. If the battery icons STILL don't show up, soft reset... they should be there.
Attached Files
File Type: cab sdkcerts.cab (4.6 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-15-2009, 02:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Sweet man, it worked. I appreciate your help, i turned touchflo off first just to make sure itll install right and its golden, now i get the % by 1s. thanks again

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro