PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 07:39 PM
iamhappynow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Blocking Unwanted Calls with Touch Pro

can u explain to me how to use it i have an HTC Touch Pro Tx I greatly appreciate it.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:39 PM
iamhappynow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

u can send me an email on how to do verything iamhappynow20@aol.com tx
Old 11-30-2009, 08:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC
Carrier: Sprint

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

http://www.mobiion.com/downloads.html#magicall <---download page

It is a cab file, so either d/l straight to the phone or you can d/l to a pc then xfer the cab file via activesync to the phone. Once on the phone just click on the cab and it will install itself, make sure you install on the device and not storage card.

The price is $24.95

To use Magicall, you are making "rules" on how to handle calls/sms.
http://www.mobiion.com/mgcguide.html <----user guide

you know can block text on the sprint www on your sms online tools.

I recomend using the "pick and drop" for handling calls, with this mode all the caller will hear is a click and they will not even be able to leave voicmail and your phone will not even ring....awesome feature.

Just remember, Magicall is a very powerfull program and is somewhat confussing on programing rules, but most people just use the generic ways of handling calls/sms....just play with rules making this is how most people figure it out.
Don't just say "Thanks"....give
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 , Curve 2

apacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to apacho01

[QUOTE]I recomend using the "pick and drop" for handling calls, with this mode all the caller will hear is a click and they will not even be able to leave voicmail and your phone will not even ring....awesome feature.

[\QUOTE]

FYI if your on a call when the pick up and drop rule is activated it will put your original call on hold and answer the second call and not drop it. Found that out the hard way.

late,
Coz
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Old 12-01-2009, 06:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire CDMA
Carrier: USCC

budmannc is just getting started

That has been fixed and no longer happens.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

alexandrite_june is a n00b

Is magicall free? Will this work on the touch pro 2?
Old 07-18-2011, 10:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

IT_Architect is a n00b

I read through the capabilities of Call Firewall and MagiCall. If you don't mind losing the first ring on every call, and the only option is to send them to voice mail, Call Firewall works. If you don't want to lose the first ring, and you want the flexibility to have intelligent rule sets that can trash the calls or send them to voice mail, then you need the $24.95 for MagiCall.

Without any viable freeware competition, there is no reason that MagiCall should be FreeWare. The product probably took a pretty good chunk of someone's life in order to achieve the capabilities it has today. However, for a product that requires an investment in time, plus the fact that it definitely is NOT a must-have, I would GUESS that pricing it at $9.95 would make them more money.

What did I do? Call Firewall doesn't do enough to make it worth putting on my phone and putting up with the downsides. I downloaded MagiCall, but never installed it because:
1. What it provides is not worth $24.95 to me. Thus, I decided I shouldn't be wasting my time installing and learning it.
2. There is always some risk that it may mess up something else on the phone which may require a hard reset and restore.
3. Because these types of products take up constant memory and CPU resources, they are at higher risk of ending up becoming shelfware over the long haul. A $9.95 gamble is unattractive already, but the risk is mitigated to some degree by the demo period. A $24.95 gamble finished off my interest.
*When you add these together, spending $9.95 would be enough of a hard sell. At $24.95, it was easy for me to simply forget about it, and not even try it. MagiCall had my attention, but they lost the sale.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

If youre a Sprint customer, just use the settings in your account to block calls, texts and even pic mail from incoming.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ht torch pro2
Carrier: mtn nigeria

nonso jeff is a n00b

simple. just visit HTC freeware SOFTWARE downloads and themes for windows mobile operated devices click on call management software and download call bouncer. please can i get license for IM+ from shapeservices. just send to nonsoumeji@hotmail.co.uk
Old 10-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.2; en-us; MSM Build/FRX07) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Asking for warez is a big no no here mr. Now go stand in the corner and think about what you have done before you get banned.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro