PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 12:16 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: Fix: Adding custom city to Weather Database for Manila 2 TP2

i actually did all that like 5 times! lol and still crashed. and htat's on 1.1. on 2.0 i couldnt even add my city. u think 1.3 will work?

Old 04-12-2009, 12:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
i actually did all that like 5 times! lol and still crashed. and htat's on 1.1. on 2.0 i couldnt even add my city. u think 1.3 will work?
install the software but don't create in cities yet. then delete the cache file, replace the manila file and soft reset. then go back to the weather tab and it you should see it creating new weather cities. after you see that, then go back to the custom weather program and add your cities. then go back to the weather tab and add the ones there that you just added in the custom weather program.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:26 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i will try that and get back to you
Old 04-12-2009, 12:42 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

ok that worked. but what i did was instead of putting in zip code, i put in the accuweather code for my city like um..Nam|US|MS|Jackson for example. it works for me lol i didnt even try it with just zip code. but thanks!
Old 04-12-2009, 12:47 AM
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
ok that worked. but what i did was instead of putting in zip code, i put in the accuweather code for my city like um..Nam|US|MS|Jackson for example. it works for me lol i didnt even try it with just zip code. but thanks!
welcome. did you use the "thanks" button for me??
Old 04-12-2009, 12:49 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

sure did. i just thanked every post that you used to help me with
Old 04-12-2009, 12:50 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
sure did. i just thanked every post that you used to help me with

thanks!!

you saw that i live in lehigh right? i put ft. myers because i didn't think anyone would even know where lehigh was.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:53 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

yeah i did. lehigh is a very small community on the outskirts of ft. myers is wat i always say to people lol no one knows of it unless they are around that area but it makes it even more special. once again, thanks for all your help. i tried everything and didnt work but u stepped in and made it better
Old 04-12-2009, 12:58 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
yeah i did. lehigh is a very small community on the outskirts of ft. myers is wat i always say to people lol no one knows of it unless they are around that area but it makes it even more special. once again, thanks for all your help. i tried everything and didnt work but u stepped in and made it better
glad i could help.

i'm off to bed. i worked in the yards today and since i'm old (46 - my kids tell me i'm older than dirt) i'm bushed.

merdin is releasing a new version tomorrow sometime so you may want to be checking his thread out.

laters.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:59 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

i'll be watching his threads as i'm sure you will..night

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro